The Campbell County Courtroom

Bringing it back! :) Formally this thread.

Fill out this form to file a lawsuit:
Spoiler
Show
I am suing:

Reason for lawsuit:

Am I willing to sue for seashells (if you win, they pay. If you lose, then you do.)?:

Do I need legal counsel, or do I want to represent myself? If so, which lawyer do you want?:

Available laywers: (You may choose anyone but you might want to consider these ??)

If you would like to be a laywer or the judge, please post below.

Default Judge (if no one wants to be judge): The Default Honorary Judge Agent 86

Judge: Honorary Judge _________

Jury duty PMs will be sent out to random people not involving the case. ;)

Cases:
The CONTROL Lab ◄== ToO link

The CONTROL Lab ◄== CC link
God s you
Sounds like a real Christian thing to be promoting.
It is just for fun Humby. When we did this on the ToO, it was mostly just for frivolous lawsuits. It is mostly RPG in nature.

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
Hmmm....who to sue.....

Look out everyone. :twisted: Be nice, or you may end up in court.

An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
Anyone who wants to sue me, I dare you. It will give me a chance to use my debate skills. BWAHAhaha

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
*debates on whether or not to sue Ryan* Granted, I don't know what I would sue him FOR, but still.
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
Great incentive to make people behave ;)

I seriously clicked on that link of yours and got a bunch of obituaries..? Is there something you're not telling us?? *coughs*

Anywho, I will totally help Audrey ;) I'll be a witness.... If you need a witness when you sue someone.. I don't know, I've never sued anyone before O.o
Stella C wrote:I seriously clicked on that link of yours and got a bunch of obituaries..? Is there something you're not telling us?? *coughs*

Said link used the old domain for CC and thus went to a bunch of ads. I have fixed the issue.
Hello fellow citizens of this humble county. While I may or may not be around much in the near future I may or may not be able to offer my skills for lawyering. So add me to the list. Anyone need a lawyer? I'll send you the bill once my services have been found useful.
Well, seeing as I seem to have a vague reccollection of you wearing and I hate brownies sig that may or may not have had to do with a court case, I'm not sure I'd want you as a lawyer. Then there was the lawsuit against connie...
Bren wrote:Well, seeing as I seem to have a vague reccollection of you wearing and I hate brownies sig that may or may not have had to do with a court case, I'm not sure I'd want you as a lawyer. Then there was the lawsuit against connie...

I'm not sure that that particular case has anything to do with my skills as a lawyer. I'll have you know the past is the past. Getting sued isn't the same ad defending others. Words happen to be a strength for this guy just so you know. And the lawsuit against Connie? Wasn't that your idea?
I admit to no such thing. :noway: Besides, I already had a copy of 51 that I got for free. :yes:
Bren wrote:I admit to no such thing. :noway: Besides, I already had a copy of 51 that I got for free. :yes:

But you got it after we sued her. You're getting your memories mixed up my friend.
Not me. Memories getting mixed up is a sign of old age and I am NOT old.
I believe this discussion was as a result of you doubting my skills as a lawyer. Perhaps someone needs sued in order to prove my skills. Though depending on the day and hour I may or may not be around. So far your reasoning sounds rather irrelevant, almost seems like you're scared of my abilities.
Tell you what Jason. I actually debate year-round, and the best way for you to test your lawyering skills would be to oppose me. So, to prove to Bren you are a good lawyer, you should find someone who wants to sue me.

Well it looks like we have two potential lawyers. Now all we need is a case.
I really want to sue someone...but I don't know what for.
I sue Audrey for staring at me too much on the Too. Jason would you like a job?
:O :O :O :O :O :O

Butbutbut...Hey, I wanted to sue someone, not be sued! And I do NOT stare at you! XD

Well, if this does happen, anyone volunteer to be my lawyer? :P
CCTZ
about | feedback