Welcome! Introduce Yourself!

Welcome, come on in and introduce yourself.
Hello everyone. I am Ryan Matlock, and I am currently 16. I have 3 siblings, and I live in Indiana. I play 4 instruments, I am not athletic, and I want to work for Focus on the Family when I grow up.

I currently produce entertaining, clean videos for Youtube, and also work as a co-host on the Odyssey Scoopcast. I also have my own AIO podcast called the World Famous Odyssey Podcast. So I guess you could say my job is audio/video production with a goal towards entertainment.

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
Hello, everybody. :D I am NarniaQA Guy, the pi maniac. :P I am 15 (currently) I have two siblings, I live with my head in the clouds. I play 0 instruments, I am not athletic and I want to work with Adobe when I grow up. (JK, I wanna be self-employed... :P)

I currently am working on a few enternetaining videos for youtube, though I haven't uploaded any, and also work as a co-host on the not real podcast. I also don't have my own AIO podcast which isn't called the World Famous Odyssey Podcast. So I guess you could say my job is being mean to RyanCummings with a goal towards entertainment.

Also, I am a 15 year old college student with a passion for technology and graphics. :D
-NarniaQA Guy. Blogger. And human being. And minecraft commentator/dictator. BEAT THAT!!! I mean to the human being...
http://narniaqaguy.blogspot.com | My graphic design center | http://www.youtube.com/narniaqaguy
I am Sounis. :V
Hey all, Samantha14 here. Chaos keeper, teenager, and... Actually, I'm pretty boring. Meh.
I'm nearly 15 (25 days from now), homeschooled, and have a thing for driving my friends crazy. (But they can't complain too much. They always come back to talk more after a few minutes. \:D/ ) But in reality, my friends are awesome. (And fun to tease.)
I enjoy writing, reading, art, acting, music, politics, history, Kingdom Hearts, Adventures in Odyssey, collecting things, sewing, cooking, games, magic, blogging, and a whole mess of other things. We'd be here all night if I listed them all.
I'm really into theology and debating, so if you ever want to talk about that sort of thing, you can usually find me in the chat. Or you can PM me.
I'm also always on the lookout for new friends, and chances to help people. So if you have a problem, or need a friend, again, don't be afraid to PM me or look for me in the chat.
Looking forward to meeting you all.
Samantha14. (But you can call me Sam or Sammy)
Arkán & Sammy, besters forever.
Jake(or Blitz, Con, Thor) here. Feel free to talk to me. I have lack of people to talk to. ;)
I am the IrishTiger. I am 18, in college (history major), and live in New England. I am athletic; hiking and playing soccer are a couple of my favorite activities. I read a lot. Like a ton I am part Irish, but I look more Indian. I like tigers and owls. You can get to know me better by chatting as I like hanging out in the chat room, or you can PM me.
2 Corinthians 12:10

Your money your singleness marriage talent and time
They were loaned to you to show the world that Christ is Divine ~Lecrae

I am Woody. Also known as Shakespeare, Woodster, WOODA, Woodrow, Woodstock, etc. I am currently an admin(aka Mayor) of the ToO, along with Knight Fisher(the Chief of Police). I am 14 years old, and a sophomore in high school. I am homeschooled, and absolutely love it! I enjoy reading, writing(I am currently writing my second book), and coding. If you want to talk to me, I'm almost always paying some amount of attention to the ToO chatroom, so you can usually find me there. :)
Hi! I'm Larkspur, also known as Lark. I am home-schooled and I absolutely love it! I love reading, sketching, knitting, crocheting, and writing; I am currently working on a novel. Goodness Woody, how many names do you have?! ;)
Too many to count. =P
Heh, I haven't had to introduce myself in ages O.o

'Ello, I am the one and only Stella C. I am 16 and a homeschooled Junior. Some of my hobbies include, violin playing, gardening, sarcasm (surprise!), reading, basketball, babysitting, watching Blimey Cow and other stuff. I have 3 brothers and an adorable cat. And, like Tiger, you can usually find me in the chat room :D
Hello! I am Monty. I am 17 and a college freshman. I love you all.
Hi guys I'm here! my name is daniel and I'm 13.
I am Humby! I am currently 24, have brown hair, skinny wrists, sarcastic humor, 4 siblings and love Jesus with all my heart.
I'm glad you all decided to come on over to CC. It should be fun to try and rebuild the site so to speak.
Yo, peoples. As you can see by looking to the left, my username is Shtakji. I'm sixteen and have many random (and sometimes slightly obscure) hobbies I enjoy.
You can usually find me on the ToO chat if you would like to get to know me better! I'm also on most of the AiO boards, although I tend to lean more towards lurking in the shadows than actually posting. :anxious: It's great to be here, though, and I really appreciate all the work that has gone into this board. :)
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
Whitty Whit here. hopefully everybody knows who I am.
Clearly you are the whitty version of John A. Whittaker. :yes:
Well, hello there fellow citizens! My name is Audrey. Call me Audrey. Or Aud. If you want. It's an odd name, but I am odd, er, Aud, so it works.

I just turned 15 a couple days ago...I'm so old....I am homeschooled ish (it's complicated) and have been for two years. If you were to randomly show up to my house (which would be weird, but this is a hypothetical, NOT SOMETHING YOU SHOULD DO) you would probably see me doing one of the following: reading (I am...gosh, it's unhealthy how much I read. and how much time I spend on the Internet talking about books I have read. Seriously. I need help.) , writing something (who knows what with me), listening to music (well, that's a given) listening to podcasts (GINORMOUS fan of podcasts. Even though no one in Texas knows what they are -_-), drawing, painting, doodling, watching Doctor Who, spending too much time on the Internet, or talking to friends. Or all of the above at once. I am a multitasker. I'm insanely sarcastic, and am also told that I have a dark personality and feast on the tears of orphans. Have I scared you away yet? (don't worry....my friends were totally joking....)

So....yeah. You guys might know me from either here or the ToO chat, where I spend a lot of time even though I'm not even on the ToO.....I don't get it either. If you don't know me, talk to me. Because... @_@ Friend....I don't have many friends.....
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
This is totally scary. ;)
CCTZ
about | feedback