Welcome! Introduce Yourself!

Uh don't know you. Welcome anyway.
John Henry?
I agree. CC dying would be bad.

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
Mr. Whit's End wrote:John Henry?

Yes, I am.
Ignorance to the law is no excuse!
Welcome all. Glad to have you on the CC! :)
I'm Sameriazx (Sydney), I'm eleven, and a girl. I love Jesus and homeschooling. I like singing, and Jazz dancing. In fact I'm having a dance class tonight.

Spoiler
Show
#The Truth
Frozen: It rules!
Emily: ERK thinks she rules, but the KRE knows the Truth.
Baby Animals: They are adorable!
Me: I chase turkeys with lawn chairs.
Welcome Sydney. Welcome to the crazy CC. Introducing former top post poster Blitz.
Greetings Sydney! So is Jazz dancing a lot like swing dancing? I do swing dancing where the majority of the music is jazz related and it is lots of fun.

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
I'm not sure. And my mom just told me she made a mistake. The dance class is next week.

Spoiler
Show
#The Truth
Welcome! Even though she's my sister! (lol)
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
Image ImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
Hey guys! ;) you may recognize me from the SS. :D I'm yelsew, I was on the Official AIO Blog before going to the SS and making that home for a couple years now. And have just in the last week or so decided to join both the CC and ToO. ;)
A little bit about me:
Name: Wesley
Pets: California king snake, dog, mouse, soon to be a chameleon as well!
Some of my hobbies: AIO, some coin collecting, singing and baseball.
Siblings: one sister that's 10 years older than me. :P

"What usually happens to me is I'll practice a piece of music and it will get stuck in my beard, and I'll have it memorized" -Me
Hello Wes. You must convince Helios to join here too. Even though she kicks and screams. :D
Ignorance to the law is no excuse!
Welcome Yelsew!

Hey Wes! Have fun on this AIOfansite.

Spoiler
Show
#The Truth
Actually I would be more appropriate for task.
Or even me. \:D/
Wes, Wes.... Yes, I seem to recall a Wesley.
Haha, welcome to the CC, Wes~man. ;) Hope you enjoy your time here.
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
Sameriazx wrote:I'm Sameriazx (Sydney), I'm eleven, and a girl. I love Jesus and homeschooling. I like singing, and Jazz dancing. In fact I'm having a dance class tonight.

Hey Sydney! Great to meet you! :) I also love singing :) and wow Jazz dance class :D
Welcome, all. I'm surprised, because I also love, love, to sing. (:
*runs into the room and looks around. She removes her mask* hello earthlings. Hehehhe. *she sets table up and sets off fireworks* Now that the fun has arrived let's have a party!!!! :D ;)
What is forever..? Well I'll see you once that has past.<3
CCTZ
about | feedback