Welcome! Introduce Yourself!

AudPod wrote:Well, hello there fellow citizens! My name is Audrey. Call me Audrey. Or Aud. If you want. It's an odd name, but I am odd, er, Aud, so it works.

I just turned 15 a couple days ago...I'm so old....I am homeschooled ish (it's complicated) and have been for two years. If you were to randomly show up to my house (which would be weird, but this is a hypothetical, NOT SOMETHING YOU SHOULD DO) you would probably see me doing one of the following: reading (I am...gosh, it's unhealthy how much I read. and how much time I spend on the Internet talking about books I have read. Seriously. I need help.) , writing something (who knows what with me), listening to music (well, that's a given) listening to podcasts (GINORMOUS fan of podcasts. Even though no one in Texas knows what they are -_-), drawing, painting, doodling, watching Doctor Who, spending too much time on the Internet, or talking to friends. Or all of the above at once. I am a multitasker. I'm insanely sarcastic, and am also told that I have a dark personality and feast on the tears of orphans. Have I scared you away yet? (don't worry....my friends were totally joking....)

So....yeah. You guys might know me from either here or the ToO chat, where I spend a lot of time even though I'm not even on the ToO.....I don't get it either. If you don't know me, talk to me. Because... @_@ Friend....I don't have many friends.....

how can you say nobody in Tx knows what they are? the answer is YOU CAN'T SAY THAT! =P because have you met every person in Tx? I seriously doubt it I live in Tx and I know what podcasts are. SO TAKE THAT BACK GIRLY! =P
Hello I'm R.M.
21 about to be living in NC and loving life
R.M wrote:Hello I'm R.M.
21 about to be living in NC and loving life

Gasp! R.M.! *Hides.

I might as well introduce myself. Though I'm sure most know me from The old cc, too, or soda shop. I'm your average odyssian. I've been involved in this board in various ways, including the fighting of my hacked account on the old cc. I hope everyone enjoys this new board. I may mostly lurk from time to time, and the occasional post. :yes:
Lol I don't remember if I was on the CC then but I read some of that a few days. :)
The CONTROL Lab ◄== ToO link

The CONTROL Lab ◄== CC link
God s you
I'm Sunshine. You can also call me, "Sunny." =)
Perhaps this sounds too obvious considering that I'm a Christian, but to introduce myself, I'll say right up front that I am completely devoted to serving my LORD and Savior, Jesus Christ. Yes, I enjoy a few specific things, like knitting and sewing, crafts in general, cats, cooking/baking, Adventures in Odyssey, and a bit of photography in my spare time. It seems like whenever I'm meeting someone for the first time, they can tell me some of their interests, or a dream that they've always had (which isn't a bad thing), yet I've never held any big interest, dream or passion - other than Jesus Christ. I have a passion to see Him raise up men and women leaders for the current and future generations, and to see the His name proclaimed near and far. I have given up big and small for Him. He is Who I desire and seek after. So really, when introducing myself, that can't go unsaid. :D
I come from a homeschooling family, and am the third out of four siblings. My older brother, Invisible Ninja, or Fang-Wa, is on the ToO. My older sister, The King's Daughter, is on the ToO, and on the old CC board, and Lark is my younger sister. By the way, in all honesty, they're awesome siblings.
I love getting to know you all, and it's great hanging out on here. However, I am limited on time for the computer, and thus, sometimes I don't post a lot, and I'm rarely found in a chat room. The best way to contact me is by pming me, and it would make me very happy if you did. :D
"Seven times a day do I praise thee because of thy righteous judgments." Psalm 119:164
What about your online brother? ;)
Bren wrote:What about your online brother? ;)

It's fun confusing people in the chatroom... O:)

But yes - God has blessed me (and my siblings) with Bren as an adopted (online) brother (and he's an awesome one, at that :yes: ). Unfortunately, just like my biological siblings, sometimes I take my friendship with Bren for granted. He's an wonderful brother in Christ, and a huge blessing to me.
Occasionally, we have had those sibling squabbles (dare I mention that it was over the cuteness of certain animals? :whistle: ). Anyway:

:V
"Seven times a day do I praise thee because of thy righteous judgments." Psalm 119:164
Hello! As you can see I am Aftershocker. You however do not know my real name. My fake name is Hayden. My favorite animal is a penguin. I don't have a favorite color, but I generally like dark colors. I don't know what else to put in my introduction so...yeah.
Hello! My name is shnoodlec! You might know me from the Soda Shop, and you can read more about me there! :) I am happy to be here, it looks like a fun place!
SURRENDER YOUR COOKIES OR DIE!!
I am on the SS as, well, shnoodlec. :)
Welcome, welcome, welcome. *laughs evilly*
Whoo, boy. What have I gotten myself into?
Hi dolphinlovr4ever here,
I really love mimicking people and Odyssey Charecters, MLP , Dolphins, Iguanas, being with my friends, and being on different message boards. I am 13 years old and recognize some of you from the Soda Shop another really cool message board.
hey, Shnoody and Dolphinlovr4ever!
Welcome dophin. This a board where craziness rules.
I could tell that on my first day. *Cough* Oswald heights *Cough*
Ola! I'm Jesusfreak but you can call me Ash :) I'm 16 and a home schooled sophomore. Believe it not, I live on an island.. called Cape Verde. I'm a missionary teen, I have lived in Africa for a good amount of my life.. So Africa is like home :) I love to cook and bake, and anything related to cooking truly interests me :) I love reading, mostly books about adventure,but I love romantic, funny, sad, and definitely mystery books!

My favorite animals are Tigers, Wolves, and Owl :) ( I have something in common with Irishtiger ;) ) My favorite colors are Purple, green, and silver. But I love Dark and Light colors! Though..I'm not a fan of yellow >.< ... I have two older sisters.. We are 13-11 years apart. And they both live in AZ with their families.

And since I could talk and talk.. I'll stop here. And you can find out more later ;) If you ever want to chat.. You will find me on the ToO chat, Here, or on Google+. .. But It's great to meet you! :)

~ Keep Smiling ~
“This is my invariable advice to people: Learn how to cook- try new recipes, learn from your mistakes, be fearless, and above all have fun!”
~ Julia Child, My Life in France ~
Hello there! I'm TKD. I was on the older board for a while (not the oldest board, that middle one. ;) ). I'm also on the ToO. Once upon a time I was in the Mayoral Team (is that what you still call it? :P ) with Connie K. (Em). ♥
I'm pretty busy with life now, and find it difficult to get on and keep up, but I love stopping in every now and then to greet old friends and get aquainted with new faces!

Edit: Oops. I forgot to mention. *halo*
I'm the older sister of Sunny and Lark. :)
* Please note: Forgetting to mention this has nothing to do with forgetting them♥ and all to do with the time of night and my memory.
I am so glad to have you all here. :)
The Kings Daughter wrote:Hello there! I'm TKD. I was on the older board for a while (not the oldest board, that middle one. ;) ). I'm also on the ToO. Once upon a time I was in the Mayoral Team (is that what you still call it? :P ) with Connie K. (Em). ♥
I'm pretty busy with life now, and find it difficult to get on and keep up, but I love stopping in every now and then to greet old friends and get aquainted with new faces!

Edit: Oops. I forgot to mention. *halo*
I'm the older sister of Sunny and Lark. :)
* Please note: Forgetting to mention this has nothing to do with forgetting them♥ and all to do with the time of night and my memory.

TKD! Your here! :)
The CONTROL Lab ◄== ToO link

The CONTROL Lab ◄== CC link
God s you
Thanks and I am! :)
CCTZ
about | feedback