Welcome! Introduce Yourself!

Welcome Orangie and Kristopher!

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
Hi. I think most of you know me from the SS, but if not, I'm Mr. Whit's End.
Hey Mr. Whit's End, I am Ryan. How goes it?

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
Hey I'm Bobbymac! Some of you may know me from the SS. If you wanna get to now me better you can send me PM!
RyanCummings wrote:Hey Mr. Whit's End, I am Ryan. How goes it?

Pretty well. Thanks for asking!
Welcome to CC! I hope you enjoy your time here.
Hello all, I'm Whit Alan, 21 currently out of the military and have been in and out of involvement with the CC since just after it went from Electric Palace to CC
Welcome back Mr. Gibbs, or should I say CM? Glad to have you back.
Hello, Whit Alan. It's a pleasure to meet you. Good to have you here.
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
Welcome Whit Alan.
Hi! I'm Angelina but most people call me Angie. I'm 26, work in a nursing home as a cook and dishwasher to pay the bills, and am blessed with being able to be a mentor and friend to the middle schoolers at the church I go to.

I'm a noob to AIO- thanks to Eugene/Bird/Matthew/that ginger fellow.

Looking forward to trying to figure out how to use a message board and chat with you fine folks :D
Greetings Angie! Welcome to the CC.

Hello Angie!! :) I hope you have a wonderful time here at CC.
2 Corinthians 12:10

Your money your singleness marriage talent and time
They were loaned to you to show the world that Christ is Divine ~Lecrae

Welcome. We ain't fine; We be crazy fine. ;)
Glad to see you've decided to join us Angie. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Hello, I'm Gaberk!!
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
Image ImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
Hi, Gaberk. Thanks for joining!
Hey, Gaberk! It's great to have you here. May I ask what your name means? :)
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
Greetings Gaberk.

I'm an infamous person whom you probably know. I hope that Campbell County doesn't die. :x
Ignorance to the law is no excuse!
CCTZ
about | feedback