Welcome! Introduce Yourself!

Jesusfreak wrote:Ola! I'm Jesusfreak but you can call me Ash :) I'm 16 and a home schooled sophomore. Believe it not, I live on an island.. called Cape Verde. I'm a missionary teen, I have lived in Africa for a good amount of my life.. So Africa is like home :) I love to cook and bake, and anything related to cooking truly interests me :) I love reading, mostly books about adventure,but I love romantic, funny, sad, and definitely mystery books!

My favorite animals are Tigers, Wolves, and Owl :) ( I have something in common with Irishtiger ;) ) My favorite colors are Purple, green, and silver. But I love Dark and Light colors! Though..I'm not a fan of yellow >.< ... I have two older sisters.. We are 13-11 years apart. And they both live in AZ with their families.

And since I could talk and talk.. I'll stop here. And you can find out more later ;) If you ever want to chat.. You will find me on the ToO chat, Here, or on Google+. .. But It's great to meet you! :)

~ Keep Smiling ~

THE ASHED POTATOS ARE HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *Hugs Ash* You are who I think you are... right?
SURRENDER YOUR COOKIES OR DIE!!
I am on the SS as, well, shnoodlec. :)
Hi,
I'm NarniaGirl, I am 19 years old, a homeschool graduate, I love photography, cooking and baking! I love Jesus with all my heart, and want to serve him by being a Missionary.
Allow me to be the first to welcome you to Campbell County. I haven't asked this lately but where did you hear about us?
from the ss
Welcome Welcome. Missionary here also.
hey, NarniaGirl!! welcome to the CC!
Hey, I'm Peaches. I'm a missionary in South Africa and have lived here for 8 years (most of my life). Basically the only reason I registered for this is because Blitz forced me too...
Welcome Peaches. I didn't force you; I convinced you. I needed a partner for the dance. ;)
Welcome to the board Peaches. I hope you enjoy your time here. :)
Hi Peaches, glad you came by. :) Hope you have fun here.
2 Corinthians 12:10

Your money your singleness marriage talent and time
They were loaned to you to show the world that Christ is Divine ~Lecrae

Nice to meet you, Peaches! Hope you enjoy your time here. :)
How do you like South Africa?
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
Shtakji wrote:Nice to meet you, Peaches! Hope you enjoy your time here. :)

I love South Africa! I love the atmosphere, (the food..) but mostly the people. You can literally stop and talk to anybody. Not that i would, of course, i rarely speak anyway, let alone to strangers... And even less on the internet. This is completely something new to me. But to tell the truth, i laughed my head off reading all of your guys' posts!
Please we are crazy. We are random. WE RULE!!!
Peaches wrote:
Shtakji wrote:Nice to meet you, Peaches! Hope you enjoy your time here. :)

I love South Africa! I love the atmosphere, (the food..) but mostly the people. You can literally stop and talk to anybody. Not that i would, of course, i rarely speak anyway, let alone to strangers... And even less on the internet. This is completely something new to me. But to tell the truth, i laughed my head off reading all of your guys' posts!

That's great! :) The people there sound friendly. Do they usually open up easily to the Gospel? Ah, I'm the same way at speaking but not quite as bad as I used to be. You can feel free to say what's on your mind, though. We're all friends here. Well, glad to hear that! And it's good to have you here. Hope to get to know you better in the days to come.
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
Hi everyone!

Some of you might recognize me. I was active last year, before the change. I based my username on my favorite color:orange.
Welcome person!
Hello! I'm a servant of Jesus Christ, first off...then in this forum, I am Kristopher Kendall, Connie's cousin from California, and in real life, I'm a church musician, Sunday School assistant as needed, private music teacher, and public school substitute teacher looking to go full-time with music ministry someday soon and/or as a school music teacher in the meantime. I have also been on the ToO forum as Kris Doyle.
Welcome to the board, Orangie and Kistopher, hope y'all have a nice time here with us. Great to have you guys here. =]

What kind of instrument/s do you play, Kristopher?
Welcome back orangie, I've missed ya. Nice to meet you Kristopher, I hope you enjoy CC as much as everyone else.
Welcome peeps. Start posting.
CCTZ
about | feedback