Questions

Let me elaborate more, Would it be possible that when you hover over the house icon, it shows the categories? Like, Important you could click it and it will show the forums in the categories? Would that be possible?

EDIT: Campbell County isn't exactly as usable with a phone would it be possible to make a mobile web site for The CC? Please?
The CONTROL Lab ◄== ToO link

The CONTROL Lab ◄== CC link
God s you
^I agree with the first one. :yes:
SURRENDER YOUR COOKIES OR DIE!!
I am on the SS as, well, shnoodlec. :)
I'll let Eugene address the house question. However, we are working out some kinks with the web version of the site. A mobile version is in the plans for the future though.
When is the next possible release of a new version?
The CONTROL Lab ◄== ToO link

The CONTROL Lab ◄== CC link
God s you
Agent 86 wrote:Let me elaborate more, Would it be possible that when you hover over the house icon, it shows the categories? Like, Important you could click it and it will show the forums in the categories? Would that be possible?

That is possible, however it would take a little bit of fiddling to make it work well. I don't want to write so many scripts for the website that it runs slowly. But it shouldn't be a problem. I have been looking into it and will add it in a future update. Hope that helps you too, shnoodlec. :)

Agent 86 wrote:EDIT: Campbell County isn't exactly as usable with a phone would it be possible to make a mobile web site for The CC? Please?

Right now the mobile-friendliness isn't great, I know that. I need to do some work to make everything work properly. But it is in the plans and will be the focus of update 1.3 (I'm going to be releasing 1.2 very soon). So watch for that in early February-ish.

Agent 86 wrote:When is the next possible release of a new version?

And my previous answer kinda already answered this. I always say soon-ish. ;)
I love popcorn!!
"Stupid is another word for creative! ...I think..."
CCTZ
about | feedback