The Time Card

This is the place to let us know when you are taking a leave of absence and when you will return.
Well, I just found out that my account has been activated... but my family's leaving for the weekend, so TTFN - ta' ta for now! Hopefully I'll be back on Monday... depending on how much time schoolwork takes. It maybe longer before I can get back on.

The forum looks great, anyhow. (: Nice work, guys!
"Seven times a day do I praise thee because of thy righteous judgments." Psalm 119:164
Leaving 2-morrow for 2 days. Wed. and Thur.
Hurry back. :)
I'm back
I won't be able to help out here till for about six days..All I can say is I'm moving.. and can't give out anymore info. Please don't say anything to anyone. So I'm home..but will be packing..so if you have something urgent let me know. Either email me or catch me on the ToO chat or Google+. Miss ya guys!

~ Ash ~
“This is my invariable advice to people: Learn how to cook- try new recipes, learn from your mistakes, be fearless, and above all have fun!”
~ Julia Child, My Life in France ~
I'm studying for finals this week, so I'm going to keep myself off of CC and the chat as much as I can in an effort to keep myself from being distracted. :P I shall be back to my usually craziness next Tuesday. If you see me hanging out around here a lot, just yell at me to get back to work.
2 Corinthians 12:10

Your money your singleness marriage talent and time
They were loaned to you to show the world that Christ is Divine ~Lecrae

Hey!! I am back, I will get working on the Christmas posts, I'm in Arizona at the moment so I will be on more often, Glad to back!
“This is my invariable advice to people: Learn how to cook- try new recipes, learn from your mistakes, be fearless, and above all have fun!”
w00t, Ash is back! Wb Ash! :)
The CONTROL Lab ◄== ToO link

The CONTROL Lab ◄== CC link
God s you
Thanks Agent!! :D

-- Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:50 am --

I truly apologize to everyone..My work as an admin hasn't been up to date..recently. I am sorry. But for those of who don't know about me. I'm a missionaries daughter, I was living in Cape Verde and on November 25 asking us if we wanted to take over the church here in South Africa..and of course we said yes! So that is why I haven't been online.. I had to move...we went to AZ for 3 weeks but was really busy with appointments and etc. But um I'm a finally in South Africa with hardly any wifi but I'm back!! :) :)
I'll be going to AACS National Competitions on Monday in South Carolina. I'll be gone for the full week and I doubt I'll have any access to a computer or laptop there. Please pray for me to do well and do everything for the glory of God! :yes:
I'll miss you all!
Job 37:14-16
"Listen to this, Job; stop and consider God's wonders. Do you know how God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash? Do you know how the clouds hang poised, those wonders of him who is perfect in knowledge?"
Have fun Renae.
We'll miss you too, Renae! Have fun and a safe trip. :) Although you probably won't read this until you get back, haha.
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
*Gives a well deserved bump*
I was gone for the weekend, now I'm back. :yes:
And you were greatly missed.

~A pcale of dnacnig, misuc, and fun
The fnail pzire may be won
A frist for the Cuotny
Atlohugh tihs cule is rtaher vugae
I konw you can furige it out
Hpoe you Lveod it
Hpoe you had a Blal~
Hi, everyone. I'm orangie. I used to be active on this forum a couple of years ago. I am happy to be back!
Welcome back orangie. We've missed you around here.
Welcome back, orangie.
Welcome back, Orangie. \:D/
Welcome!
CCTZ
about | feedback