Welcome! Introduce Yourself!

Yeah this board isn't very active but that's why I like it =P I can actually keep up with it ;)
What is forever..? Well I'll see you once that has past.<3
xD That's a very good point!
Sincerely, Paula
"Courage doesn't mean you don't get afraid. Courage means you don't let fear stop you."
Hey Paula! (this is an unactive place) :O

Spoiler
Show
#The Truth
Frozen: It rules!
Emily: ERK thinks she rules, but the KRE knows the Truth.
Baby Animals: They are adorable!
Me: I chase turkeys with lawn chairs.
Sameriazx wrote:Hey Paula! (this is an unactive place) :O

Heh...Yeah I realized that two days after I registered xD
Sincerely, Paula
"Courage doesn't mean you don't get afraid. Courage means you don't let fear stop you."
Hey everyone, I'm Countess. :) I'm part of the CC thanks to the kind administrator Bren who made it possible.

This board has potential, I wish you all would post!!
Hey everyone, I'm Jay. :) Looks like a know a few of you from the SS.

This board has potential, I wish you all would post!!
Welcome Jay. This board is dead.

leaves
Hey MF and Jay! Don't listen to SW *blinks at Mr.Whit* it's not "dead" especially if we have new members joining! So post away and create activeness \:D/
Sincerely, Paula
Welcome to CC you guys. If enough people are interested, I do have some fun things we could do that might breathe some life back into the site.
Welcome new comers!!! Yay! *starts throwing glitter around the room like pixie dust* I think we are over due for a party!!! *starts passing out drinks*
What is forever..? Well I'll see you once that has past.<3
Ooh funnn. Let's do it! *parties*

Spoiler
Show
#The Truth
Frozen: It rules!
Emily: ERK thinks she rules, but the KRE knows the Truth.
Baby Animals: They are adorable!
Me: I chase turkeys with lawn chairs.
Allie_Ninja_Bunny wrote:Welcome new comers!!! Yay! *starts throwing glitter around the room like pixie dust* I think we are over due for a party!!! *starts passing out drinks*

I just now realized who you are. O.o
Hey, everyone...
There's more to me than meets the eye. As there often is to freshman-race-watching-test-taking-tea-sipping-Christian-Americans. To be honest, I don't know much about this introduction thing, because usually when people introduce you, they don't say much.
Hello! I'm Everett Meltsner!
Hi, Tyres. What do you think of the racing in Cars, is it well done? Favorite type of tea?

Good to have you, Everett. You have quite the family. Is it difficult coming from such a line of geniuses?
Welcome to CC Everett. Even if things are quiet, I hope you enjoy looking around the site.
The Foolish One wrote:Hi, Tyres. What do you think of the racing in Cars, is it well done? Favorite type of tea?

Good to have you, Everett. You have quite the family. Is it difficult coming from such a line of geniuses?

The storyline in Cars was serviceable, despite the stunning prophecy in Cars 2. The racing? I found the physics aspect to be a little out of it. If you would like to see incredible realism I recommend the 1970 tragedy Le Mans.
Hello!
CCTZ
about | feedback