Bugs and Feedback

We have been working very hard to get this move taken care of. Eugene has put in countless hours on the board. However, we realize not everything will be perfect right off the bat. If you notice a bug (not the creepy crawly ones) or have feedback about something in paticular. We ask that you post it here and we will try to address it in a timely manner.

Thank you!
This may be just my screen, or it could be a positional problem but when i'm in the Compose PM screen the button that says Add [BCC] is blending into the adds on the sidebar. But everything else looks pretty great.
The CONTROL Lab ◄== ToO link

The CONTROL Lab ◄== CC link
God s you
Huh... I haven't seen that before. It might just be you! :P

What browser version and operating system are you using? What size screen?
I love popcorn!!
"Stupid is another word for creative! ...I think..."
How do we join factions?

EDIT: Never mind I found it.
Hover over the little person icon and select User Control Panel from there select Usergroups and click on what Usergroup you want to join and click Submit.

EDIT: If I Zoom out its fine. hmm..... :chinscratch:

--EDIT--

I've posted *counts* 10 times and in the ucp it says I've made none. IDK what's happening.

God s you
Interesting... I actually just noticed that myself. Don't know why. But I'll look into it.

-- Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:22 pm --

I have found the answer to our problem! :D However it will take some time to get it all rectified. I'll keep you all posted.

Thanks for your patience!

-- Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:03 pm --

The issue has been rectified and all post counts are now restored! :D But I went in and tinkered with the database to restore your post counts. I'm certain that everything is okay, but if you come across any posts that are messed up or encounter any errors, please let me know right away!

Additionally, this problem has alerted me to a few other potential problems that we may incur down the road. So it's kind of a good thing that this happened.

So, all is well again in the county of Campbell! ;)
I love popcorn!!
Also are Oswald Heights posts supposed to be counted if so I should have *counts* 2 posts not including Oswald Heights.

EDIT: I'd like to add some feedback too: I like how the new shop system works including the user selling option. I also have a question about that.
Will stuff that you get from board-wide contests be un-sellable?

EDIT #2: I should have 3 posts now

God s you
I feel like the view of the webpage is a little large. Like I need to decrease the zoom on the webpage...Not sure if it's just me (if it is, that's fine, I'll live) but thought I'd mention it.
2 Corinthians 12:10

Your money your singleness marriage talent and time
They were loaned to you to show the world that Christ is Divine ~Lecrae

Well I kinda did too on default, but I zoomed out one time and it looks pretty good.

God s you
I have two suggestions:

1. 20 posts per page

2. A view first unread post button on threads in the individual forums.

Just a few ideas. :)

I believe that's here already.

God s you
Nope. It's in the threads but not in the forums.
Agent 86 wrote:Also are Oswald Heights posts supposed to be counted if so I should have *counts* 2 posts not including Oswald Heights.

EDIT: I'd like to add some feedback too: I like how the new shop system works including the user selling option. I also have a question about that.
Will stuff that you get from board-wide contests be un-sellable?

EDIT #2: I should have 3 posts now

Yeah, we need to alter the settings regarding Oswald Heights. I'm doing that after this post.

Anything that you own, you can sell. If you win an item in a contest, you will be able to sell it.

Agent 86 wrote:

I believe that's here already.

Nope, it's not. Thanks for pointing that out, Woody! :) I've already added that to the next update, which will probably be uploaded tomorrow evening.

Bren has also set the posts-per-page to 20 now.
I love popcorn!!
I'm not finding where I can reply to a PM....

when you click on the message... it's up on the toolbar

God s you
Agent 86 wrote:when you click on the message... it's up on the toolbar

-- Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:14 pm --

when you click on the message... it's up on the toolbar

Ah, that's right!! I keep forgetting stuff is up there. :P Thanks.

You should have seen what Bren was going through while getting used to the toolbar on our test board. But now he's used to it and has troubles on old CC. :P

Anyway, I'd like to announce that I've uploaded a new version of the style. It includes a lot of little fixes and cleans up the posting page a bit. And of course we'll continue to develop other areas of the style in the coming days and weeks. If you'd like to see all of the changes, follow the link in the footer. :)
I love popcorn!!
I can go to faction but I can't see the faction to join.
Okay, so you found the factions. Now you want to join one, right?

To do that, click the little select circle near the top-right of the group you would like to join. Then scroll to the bottom and use the drop down box to select "join", then submit. After a group leader has approved your membership, you'll be a member.

Hopefully that helps. If you still have problems, let me know and I'll try again. :)
I love popcorn!!
I got it.
CCTZ
about | feedback