Bugs and Feedback

Agent 86 wrote:Hover over Options and click View unread posts. Or for the posts thing make a mini-profile that only appears when you click it.

oh that makes sense. Thanks!
Is there any way to make it easier to use on mobile devices? I only ever check all my online stuff on my phone and you can't click on some of the icons on top that you have to scroll over. Thanks.

"What usually happens to me is I'll practice a piece of music and it will get stuck in my beard, and I'll have it memorized" -Me
We are going to try to work on that when we can. As of right now, our style designer has been tied up with a paying gig (which is why the green style isn't fixed). For those who use mobile the most, I recommend opening your PMs from the top of the site, then navigate to board preferences. The prosilver board style isn't all fancy with icons at the moment but it is a fully functional style.
We should make an app.
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
Image ImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
That's not really as easy as it sounds.
Q1: I click a spoiler, and it does not work. How come? The only way I can know what a spoiler said is to click "Reply by Quote". :chinscratch:
Q2: The "Quick Reply' Button does not work either. :chinscratch:
Ignorance to the law is no excuse!
Hmm, both of those might have something to do with your browser. Does it have Javascript enabled?
Javascript? What's that? Or is it Java? (so as not to be a one-word post)
Ignorance to the law is no excuse!
Java is for computers and is totally seperate from Javascript. Javascript is a scripting language that lets webpages do things like show you the quick reply when you click the button, or tell you something via a pop-up window.
CCTZ
about | feedback