The Time Has Come

Greetings CCers,

For the last 5 years I have led CC to the best of my ability. It has been and always will be my "baby". Over the years we have face many challenges and I tried my best to get us though everything. However, there comes a time when a torch must be passed. Either for a short period of time, or forever. Right now, I am personally at a place where I can't devote to the day to day tasks that I once did. I can let you know, that CC will not be closed down. After talking with some people over the last month or 2, I have come to the conclusion that Wakko and Shtakji are the perfect members to handle things around Campbell County, and I hope you guys will support them just like you have me for the last 5 years.

For those asking what will become of me, I will be in and out from time to time. In the meantime, I will be focusing on The Whit's End Podcast and a secret project that I am currently not at liberty to discuss (national security and all). If you want to keep in contact with me I will always be checking PMs and I'll be in and out of our chat from time to time. Thank you all for your support over the years and maybe in the coming years I can provide something new for you guys.

God Bless,
Bren
As you have been told in the post above, Shtakji and I will handle running the CC for the time. Though while I am saddened by Bren's leaving, I'm also looking forward to the future and being able to help run the board with Shtakji. On behalf of everyone on the board, I thank you for everything that you have done over the years.
*phew*

Breathes in relief that CC is not closing down.
;) I know I came here pretty late in the game... But I've really enjoyed my time here on the board! ;) thank you Bren for all your time put into the site! You've made this a place for AIO fans everywhere to unite and discuss. (Though there hasen't been too much discussion lately. :P partly my fault) also, I'm super excited for you guys Shtakji and Wakko!! :D look forward to helping out under you guys in the future. (Hope I can be more of a help to you all and come up with ideas more/better than before.) anyways... Long live the CC! ;)

"What usually happens to me is I'll practice a piece of music and it will get stuck in my beard, and I'll have it memorized" -Me
And I shall still be around to help with tech stuff when Eugene isn't able to.
As one of the oldest members I've seen how much work you've put into this place. Have fun.

To the two of you taking over... where do I send the bribes? \:D/
You're right, you're older than dirt. So why aren't you in the retirement home?

I look forward to seeing what the future holds under new management.
KF wrote:As one of the oldest members I've seen how much work you've put into this place. Have fun.

To the two of you taking over... where do I send the bribes? \:D/

If you'd like to help out, just send me a PM. I'd be more then happy to take on some new people. \:D/
I keep trying Bren. I keep trying.

I'd say my time for helping run this place has officially ended with Bren. New blood is needed. You two will do great. Though for posterity I should really be given Founder privileges. \:D/
I think I'm going to cry... :'(

I'll do my best to get some new people on and keep the old ones active Bren!
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
Image ImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
Be good Bren.
Anytime you need help we'll be here!
Image ImageImage
As usual, life likes to throw curve balls at us. Due to some changes in life, Shtakji has to step-down as a CEO. We will miss her a lot around here. She was a big help to me this year and I hate to see her go. It also presents us with an interesting situation because we are down a CEO, and I know there are more changes coming down the pipe. Which leads us to the triumphant return of Eugene. He will be serving as an interim CEO for you guys for a little while since he has some "vacation" time coming to him. Being that he is my business partner, I am thrilled that he will be helping out around the board. Stay tuned for updates from Wakko about future changes coming down the pipe.
Wow, we are losing to many admins.
Image ImageImage
CCTZ
about | feedback