Two Months

It's no secret that activity had been down on the CC. In fact there's next to no activity. So, Bren and Eugene have decided that they might shut down. But, they're giving us a two month grace period, if we get activity boosted within the next two months the CC will stay open. If not the CC will shut down. So tell all your friends to come on over to the CC!
It could be noted that we are so close to celebrating 5 years of CC. The thing is this is usually our activity peak what with all the end of the year events. Would be a shame to have to close things now of all times. If there is a desire for more specific topics like sewing or something of that sort we'd be willing to consider doing that.

One idea was to start over and come at boards from a general discussion type of thing but to throw an AIO section in there as well. The thing seems to be that since we have 3 AIO boards nobody can really contribute to this one. I guess this final test will tell the tale so to speak.

We welcome any feedback you may have.
I feel like the sewing topic was directly related to me. :P

Sadly, I haven't been able to contribute to the CC or the ToO much lately, and with my time slowly disappearing even more...

What does the CC have to offer that the other boards don't? (Truly no offense meant, just curious about your thoughts.)
What about merging the CC and ToO?
SURRENDER YOUR COOKIES OR DIE!!
I am on the SS as, well, shnoodlec. :)
I honestly don't think merging a dying forum with another dying forum would help things much.
B-but we can't close, :`( our 5th birthday is coming up. :``(
The CONTROL Lab ◄== ToO link

The CONTROL Lab ◄== CC link
God s you
It's just so sad! *Bursts out crying*
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
Image ImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
Noooo! I hope this Message Board never dies.

Or...how about merging it with the Soda Shop?
Ignorance to the law is no excuse!
Most SSers would shoot us if we considered.
A good amount of CCers are on SS anyway.
I say that overall activity has boosted! \:D/
*Runs around the house hurraying*
Image ImageImage
Thankfully there's only 3 new people who have the audacity to come on the scene and try to make this place alive. It's pointless, and you should just stick with what you've got because you dweebs will never make this place grow again. :noway:
You realize you posted and that contributes to the CCs activity?
There's absolutely no explaining his logic,
There's no explaining any of the Rathbone's logic.
Image ImageImage
Bart's logic: if (moneyBeforeScam < moneyAfterScam) {var runScam = true;}
Rodney's just a bully. Don't listen to him.
Ignorance to the law is no excuse!
Rodney Rathbone wrote:Thankfully there's only 3 new people who have the audacity to come on the scene and try to make this place alive. It's pointless, and you should just stick with what you've got because you dweebs will never make this place grow again. :noway:

Make that 4 new peoples! Yes that's right! I yelsew have come! :D I'll try to be as acctive as I can.

"What usually happens to me is I'll practice a piece of music and it will get stuck in my beard, and I'll have it memorized" -Me
Good, good, good. VIVA LA CC!
CCTZ
about | feedback