Winds of Change

Greetings CCers,

I hope you have all done well in your finals. As you may have noticed, to some extent things have been kind of lackluster around here. As one of the main founders of CC, I love this place a lot. It has been one of my "major" contributions to the AIO community for the last 4 years. However when you consider that I have done message boards for 6 years now, you can see how that would drain the creative juices. The only thing is, I don't feel a total release to let the site die, and I don't think you all do either. If you think about the months that were put into the move, and the fun that has been had over the last 4 years, it seems a waste to throw it all away. So, when the reality sets in that I can't do this on my own, I have to look as ways to help CC continue on no matter if I am here 24/7 or not.

While you may not see it with the human eye, behind the scenes I have asked Shtakji to step into more of a leadership role along side Eugene and myself. The 2 of us can't do it alone and it isn't right to leave the rest of the CEO team hanging without a sense of direction. You also have a part in the winds of change as well. We don't expect you to spend every waking moment on CC. All we ask is that you make the most of your time here. We want to make you experience enjoyable here. If you have an event idea or something you think CC would benefit from, feel free to PM one of the CEOs and we will get back to you on the idea. We are open to hosting member run events if you have good ones. Another big way to help is to speak highly of CC. If you have a topic you are really enjoying on here, tell your friends about it.

YOU are what makes CC what it is. :D

Bren
I kinda hate to say it but it seems like those of us here in Odyssey have been doing a good bit of the posting...I thought this was a more active site.
See, now that is where youse got it wrong. CC has been a grave yard since everyone picked up and left TEP and as far as I'm concerned it can stay that way.
Yeah been pretty dead.
Hello people. I just became a CEO!

I can hear your shouts of joy.

Anyway, I'll do my best to help out with running this board, and giving it a much needed boost in activity! If you have any ideas, feel free to contact me or one of the other CEOs.
Hey Mr.Whtsend! I'm so excited for you and am sure you'll have a great time being CEO! Thank you for stepping up to this role and for sacrificing your time to help the boards out :)
Job 37:14-16
"Listen to this, Job; stop and consider God's wonders. Do you know how God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash? Do you know how the clouds hang poised, those wonders of him who is perfect in knowledge?"
Thanks, Renae. I'm excited to help out!
Soooo... I guess all of this goes to waste if we close :`(.
The CONTROL Lab ◄== ToO link

The CONTROL Lab ◄== CC link
God s you
It doesn't have to be that way if activity picks up. But others are so set on a merger that I don't see happening.
We don't need a merger, and we definitely don't need to close! I know that we can keep this place open!! \:D/ :applause: \:D/ :applause:
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
Image ImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
THats what some are hoping. There's just very few of us active, and the ones that do post mostly float on when they can.
It's definitely been more active.
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
Image ImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
Great! It's been more active again! The girls must come more too! :agree: :lol!: :band: :band: :trumpet: <new> ;) :applause:

(if this is SPAM or something delete it)
Ignorance to the law is no excuse!
CCTZ
about | feedback