Feedback Requested!

How are you guys feeling about CC? Is there anything we as admins can do to improve your site enjoyment?
Is there a way that you can make it so that we can link to other parts of a post from within the post (for example, put a link in paragraph 1 that links to paragraph 3)?
I'm not sure that that is possible. I know it is with HTML but I am not sure about PHPBB.
Is there a way I can embed html in posts and try that?
Mr. Whit's End wrote:Is there a way I can embed html in posts and try that?

I'm 90% sure admins can't and everyone else can't. At least, that's how phpBB is usually set up. Let me test it:

<hr/>

Nope. Don't work.
Ok. That's too bad, but oh well.

What about Soundcloud? Would it be possible to add that?
I may be able to add a BBCode for Soundcloud. How do you guys feel about the activity of the site?
Do you mean like number of posts? If so, there could be more. For instance, Mary's Story Shop hasn't had posts in eleven days, while Pete's Gas and Chow has posts every day. Also, why is Whit's End, Connellsville locked?
It has to do with the story arc. I think CC is fun, I just wish more people saw it that way. It's been great in the past and I think it still is....
Bren wrote:I think CC is fun, I just wish more people saw it that way. It's been great in the past and I think it still is....

I think it's fun too! It'd be great if more people knew about it.
One of the best ways is word of mouth.
CCTZ
about | feedback