Connecting With The County: Edition 1

As human beings we all need good friends Sometimes it can be hard to make friends, but it can be a lot easier if you get to know the person you want to be friends with. With that being said, I am bringing back Connecting With The County in hopes it will help you get to know each other a little bit better. This first edition will feature God's Girl

Can you sum up who you and your family are in a paragraph?

God's Girl wrote:We are a quiet family, with small town morals. We stay out of the spotlight, but we aren't afraid of hard work, behind the scenes. We live in the country, but we don't have any animals. We have owned and operated a small candy/general store for 3 years.

What are your favorite and least favorite things about life? Besides dolls ;)

God's Girl wrote:Favorite thing: Caring friends, who are always there for you.
Least: Pain. Both Physical and Emotional.

What brought you to CC and what is your favorite part about it?

God's Girl wrote:What brough me to CC? Well...I came because a certain Brendon McFarland told me I should. Favorite part...the small, close-knit, community-like feel

If some random podcast host came up to you and asked you to name your 2
favorite CC members and the reasons why they are your favorites, what
would you tell them?

God's Girl wrote:Samantha14 and Christian because they're such awesome friends

What is your favorite Bible scripture and why?

God's Girl wrote:Romans 8:28, because it helps me trust that everything will work out if I trust God, he has a plan for me.

If you could make an AIO episode, what would it be about?

God's Girl wrote:Hmm. I think an episode about a new girl coming to town and challenging Emily would be neat. Something about this new girl thinking she's a much better detective than Emily, I think the confrontation would be interesting.

If you could give someone any life advice, what would it be?

God's Girl wrote:The iron and the pins are for the fabric, not the fingers.
Oh, great interview! *Hugs GG* And, Bren, I love your new avatar and sig!
SURRENDER YOUR COOKIES OR DIE!!
I am on the SS as, well, shnoodlec. :)
Thanks. I wanted to go with something different for a change. The design is kinda out there.
Good interview. A little short though.
Nice. That last piece of advice I'll agree with wholeheartedly.
Great interview guys. :) And I agree with Shnoodle. Nice set, Bren.
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
This is awesome!! I love the interview! Very interesting questions, Bren!
Job 37:14-16
"Listen to this, Job; stop and consider God's wonders. Do you know how God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash? Do you know how the clouds hang poised, those wonders of him who is perfect in knowledge?"
CCTZ
about | feedback