Happy Birthday Campbell County!

It's hard to believe that 5 years ago the CC we know and love was born. In September of 2009, my original board (The Electric Palace) was dying off. It was then that Eugene, who was an admin at the time, and myself decided to try a reboot and we came up with Campbell County. Over the years we have had ups and downs but yet we still seem to survive. It doesn't matter if we are counting, having snowball fights, or talking it up about the latest AIO we've listened to, CC has been and always will be about family. When you come here you will be welcomed with opened arms and if we can help you in any way, we will do our best. With Gods help we have made it 5 years and I hope to see the board continue into the future.

Throughout this week we will have a few events and we might even throw in a surprise or two. Join us as we celebrate Campbell County.

:disco: :bday: :disco:
The Meme Contest is Back!!
Happy Birthday CC! \:D/ :disco: It's an honor to be an admin on such a fantastic board.
Yahoo!! Hard to believe that it's already been five years... Crazy! \:D/

It's been great getting to know you all through this website, and I hope to continue to do that! (Especially now that I am back.)

Happy Birthday, Campbell County!

:band:
I love popcorn!!
"Stupid is another word for creative! ...I think..."
Wow, five years. Man, I feel young.
Wow... I had thought that this was a new website. Celebrating five years! Congrats guys! I feel honored to be apart of this website. I joined the SS and I felt I needed another place to call mine. My brother introduced me to this place and I hit it off real good. Thank you for that brilliant thought of making another website.

Spoiler
Show
#The Truth
Frozen: It rules!
Emily: ERK thinks she rules, but the KRE knows the Truth.
Baby Animals: They are adorable!
Me: I chase turkeys with lawn chairs.
Yay! And thank you to Bren, and to all of the mods who have put so much time and effort into this forum. It truly is a blessing! (:
Reep looks kind of weird with a birthday hat... (:
I am glad you guys enjoy CC as much as I enjoy providing it. In a day and age when there's all kinds of competition, it's nice to know CC still has a special place in people's hearts.
Yay! Congratulations on five years, Bren, CC, Eugene, and all of our wonderful admins and CEO's over the years. :bday:
To all of the good times and hard times we've had together. And even though I'm not on much, I'm proud to be a member of this family.
A toast to and for you all.
Spoiler
Show
There is a vast assortment of various jams and jellies to the right of Blitz. Please enjoy this small token of the CC's gratitude because without you, there'd be no board.
And lastly-we have a trash can. Please use it.

Thank you.
*Steps down from the podium, dumps a cooler full of confetti upon Bren's head, and presses the lever that causes a disco ball to drop from the ceiling.*
I believe my work here is done. ;)
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
HAPPY B-DAY YOU LITTLE BOARD YOU!! Congrats on making it this long guys! I'm glad you've kept your doors open for this long so I had a chance to come join! :D I know I'm super new, But I look forward to helping this board grow! Again, Congrats! And may you have many more years to come!

"What usually happens to me is I'll practice a piece of music and it will get stuck in my beard, and I'll have it memorized" -Me
Happy B-day, CC!

*pours Gatorade on Bren and Eugene*
Ugh... I hate Gatorade.
Happy birthday TO YOU, happy birthday TO YOU, happy BIRTHday Campbell County, Happy birthday to YOU!
Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one else who is you-er than you! -- Dr. Seuss
Ooh, Gatorade. A common choice for those who think soda is bad for you, but don't want to drink water.
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
Thank you, doctor! ;)
Thanks for participating everyone!
CCTZ
about | feedback