A Holiday Message From The Founder

Merry Christmas,

As we transition from Thanksgiving into the Christmas season, I can't help but be thankful for 6 wonderful years of Campbell County. We had our ups and downs over the years but we always had a great time here. As one who always celebrated Christmas in a big way as a kid, I feel that even if CC isn't what it used to be we should still try to come together for the holidays. I thank you all for the contributions you have made to CC over the years and hope you have a great Christmas season.

God Bless,
Brendon McFarland
Okay, Christmas Eve is pretty hectic, Christmas is gonna be a little busy....
How's the 23rd at 7:00 PM EST sound? I'll be on the ground with some good, solid wi-fi by then.
To those of you who were around for the holidays, I thank you for stopping by. Maybe we'll all get together again at some point this next year. If not, I thank you for being apart of CC for the last 6 years.
I dunno; this could be the final down.
As much as I would like it not to be you might be right. I must say, I miss working on this place.
Bren wrote:As much as I would like it not to be you might be right. I must say, I miss working on this place.

Nevertheless a little promotion could actually save this place.
CCTZ
about | feedback