What Are You Thankful For?

Exactly what the title says. :)
I have wayy too many blessings to post them all here. But I might post once a day until Thanksgiving day.
Since this is the eleventh, looks like I have eleven days to catch up on.

1. That I have hope.
Hope is such a beautiful gift.
2. We have a God of love.
3. Freedom.
To make our own choices, to not live in constant fear, or be enslaved.
4. Family.
5. Food.
As much food as you could ever want. More food than we could eat. Delicious food.
6. People who are strong in the middle of very hard times.
Who rely on God's strength. That don't become bitter, but grow instead. Such an inspiration.
7. Imagination.
Might seem silly, but think how dull the world would be without it.
8. Music
9. Friends
My friends are very dear to my heart. Even though I'm exasperating at times, they're always there. Wonderful people.
10. That I have all of this even though I don't deserve it
It always blows my mind. I could never earn all of this.
And lastly...
11. You!
Honestly, you are awesome. And though I've already covered this on #9, just wanted to say it again... in the near seven billion people the earth has seen, there has only been one you. I'm very thankful that you're here. And that I have had the privilege of knowing you.
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
Shtakji wrote:Exactly what the title says. :)
I have wayy too many blessings to post them all here. But I might post once a day until Thanksgiving day.
Since this is the eleventh, looks like I have eleven days to catch up on.

1. That I have hope.
Hope is such a beautiful gift.
2. We have a God of love.
3. Freedom.
To make our own choices, to not live in constant fear, or be enslaved.
4. Family.
5. Food.
As much food as you could ever want. More food than we could eat. Delicious food.
6. People who are strong in the middle of very hard times.
Who rely on God's strength. That don't become bitter, but grow instead. Such an inspiration.
7. Imagination.
Might seem silly, but think how dull the world would be without it.
8. Music
9. Friends
My friends are very dear to my heart. Even though I'm exasperating at times, they're always there. Wonderful people.
10. That I have all of this even though I don't deserve it
It always blows my mind. I could never earn all of this.
And lastly...
11. You!
Honestly, you are awesome. And though I've already covered this on #9, just wanted to say it again... in the near seven billion people the earth has seen, there has only been one you. I'm very thankful that you're here. And that I have had the privilege of knowing you.

Thank you for being thankful for me though I don't believe we have ever met. I used to be pretty active around here. I am thankful for my family, my friends, food, and that I got off from my job long enough to go to Texas for Christmas.
CCTZ
about | feedback