Harvest Festival Events

So. Here's a rundown of the events that we'll have during the Harvest Festival.

Week 1 - OGL
Week 2 - Scavenger Hunt
Week 3 - Fall Image Editing Contest
Week 4 - Leaves

And maybe some more stuff to come...
I will try to do a couple games of Odyssey Gallows Live this week. I'm thinking maybe Tuesday afternoon and Thursday night. I'm hoping you guys can all come out for it.
Dangit, turkey. You chose the days that I have orchestra and karate on. I'll try to make it nonetheless, but it will be hard.
You're in orchestra? Cool.
Are the games continuous, like around the clock, or do they have to be scheduled?
Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one else who is you-er than you! -- Dr. Seuss
They have to be scheduled or else someone who could run Odyssey Gallows, (which is currently only one or two people.) Would have to always be there. =p
We will do OGL between 2-4 PM CCTZ today.
I won't be able to make it, most likely. I'll try to make it later this week though.
Cool. I will try to make it.
I am going to hold off till 3. Maybe more people can show up then.
Bren is hosting a game right now.
Where do we do this?
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
Image ImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
Games normally take place at www.ccmb.co/gallows I might do a game tonight for you guys since the last one ended up being spur of the moment.
www.ccmb.co/gallows I might do a game tonight for you guys since the last one ended up being spur of the moment.

-->
Yay! I don't have hardly anything to do today, so I can probably play! :D
Awesome! I'm able to make it this time and laugh at your futile attempts at guessing my puzzles! :twisted:
Is this still on?
CCTZ
about | feedback