Meme Contest

This is a completely new contest, coming with great prizes! It's simple. I post an image, and you caption it. It doesn't matter what you put on the image, just keep it G-rated. The prizes are simple. The first week, you get 10 seashells. The second week, 20. The third week, as you may have guessed, is 30 seashells. The last two weeks are when it starts getting interesting. The winner of the fourth week will receive an original set by NarniaQA Guy (as soon as he gets back to me :roll:, and the final week's winner will receive a Yellow name for two weeks!

You'll have three days to submit your entries by either posting it or PMing it to me.

Judging will be conducted by me, although you're free to express your opinion on what you think is best. I'll choose my three favorite out of the best, taking into account the relevance of the caption to the image and the caption itself (quick tip: for me, funny is better most of the time.) After I choose my three, I'll post them and create a poll to let you guys vote. The poll will only last three days, so vote quickly.

The first image will be posted Monday, July 14. Submissions for it will be closed on July 16, whenever I happen to go to sleep, and voting will open July 17-20.

You can use https://imgflip.com/memegenerator to make your memes. You can save the image to your computer and then upload it to the website. If you need help with that, just ask!

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's creations!
Cool, I will play. Do something with Brazil. MWHAW.
I'll try to squeeze one in there.
Very good. I hope Netherlands crushes them.
The contest starts tommorrow!
CCTZ
about | feedback