Exercise Goals

This is the place to post your goals for each session.

For this first session I'd like to try and walk for 20 minutes a day.
I'd like to go over my Karate Junior Leader requirements and do them all again this summer. Here they are:

* 200 Front Kicks
* 100 Jump-rope jumps
* 100 Jumping jacks
* 75 Cross-body arm strikes
* 75 straight-arm punches
* 25 Elevated Sit-ups
* 25 Push-ups
* 5 minutes: Heavy bag, punches
* 5 minutes: Heavy bag, kicks
* 5 minutes: Heavy bag, punches & kicks
* 5 minutes: Kumite with Team Coach
* 5 minutes: Kata

I don't own a punching bag, so the heavy bag stuff might not be feasible. Also the kumite, since nobody in my family is willing to spar me anymore. Maybe in exchange I'll bump the Push-ups to 100 instead of 25.

In addition, I want to practice Wansu Kata and Shuri Sho Kata every day that I can.
That's quite a bit of exercise, Sko. :) You should be fit as a fiddle by the end of summer. Are you planning on doing those every day?

I'm going to camp for a few days next week, so won't be able to abide by a specific exercise schedule. But should go swimming on two days, softball, etc. (I'll just post that in the log upon returning home).

But otherwise, I'll try to start dancing at least an hour a day, three times a week. Will also be cleaning a lady's house for three hours every other week, and other small things that I'll also post in the log after completion.
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
Shtakji wrote:That's quite a bit of exercise, Sko. :) You should be fit as a fiddle by the end of summer. Are you planning on doing those every day?

Probably not all of those every day, but maybe on weekends. I'll probably pick a few each day and go with that. :)
I've weighed 86-90 pounds for 4 years, so I don't really think I need exercise, but I swim about 10 hours a month
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
Image ImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
CCTZ
about | feedback