Cracking The Whit's End Password

Does anybody have any idea what the password could be for Whit's End?
Well, I know what it is, but I probably shouldn't say.
I strongly advise against it.

But you're not going to listen to me anyway. :noway:
Eugene There's crazy people running rampant through the streets and it will only get worse if we can't find a way to stop it.Connie, please tell us what you know!
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
If Eugene won't help us then I guess we'll have to get the community to work with us on it.
Hmm, do you think Mr. Whittaker might have hidden a copy of it somewhere around here? You know, in case he forgot what it was or something?
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
Well, seeing as Whit's End is closed, we're gonna need inside help somehow.
Oh, I know Whit will never forget that as long as he lives. It was a very life changing time for him-oh, but I'm saying too much. Anybody want a chocolate soda while you think it over?
I thought the shop was closed. Are you sure Whit won't mind you making stuff for us?
Yeah I'll take a chocolate soda. Hmm interesting.
Does anybody have any idea what the life changing event was? From what I'm told, Mr. Whittaker had a lot of those.
Hmm. Connie what is the number for chocolate soda? How many life changing event has he had?
Hi there. I have to hurry because my connection is weak. *static* The password *static* has to do with when Whit's ---e d-e-. I think tha- it i-....

3***9*4.
Okay so we know were dealing with numbers.
This is a fine time for AIOwiki to be down.
Hrm, looks like a date.
Got it! Connie said it was a life-changing time that he would never forget. Whit's life changed drastically when his wife died, and he bought Whit's End. If we can just figure out what those numbers are....

(New letters are red)
Whit's ---e d-e- = Whit's Wife died
The only problem is the placement of those numbers doesn't give us much info.
One thing is interesting though. If this is a date, we are starting with a 3. So, if it's a month then the 0 was left off. There's not 13 months in a year so it has to be March something.
That's a good theory, Mr. Whit's End. Sounds plausible. I'm sure he must miss Jenny a lot.

And nice point, Emily. Interestingly enough, it was March when all of this ImaginaTARDIS madness began.
CCTZ
about | feedback