*This here is a hold-up!*

*Gunshots* Everyone on the ground! This here is a hold-up! You with the ugly nose and greasy hair! Put all the money you have in this bag!
Now hang on a minute theres... Youse can't just come in here and rob me!

*Jesse points his gun at Bart*

OKAY OKAY! oh boy, oh boy. I could really use some help right now!
Well, I'd help but considering you're always mean to me I'll have to think about it...
*enters the Electric Palace.

Sir, there's no need to be rash. I'll give you a couple of options. Put your gun down or I'll blow the place up.
I really hope this bluff works...
I don't think your bluff is working Jason, maybe try some of that spy kung fu you know.
Well niw that you called it a bluuff it wont.

Jesse James im a representative of the FbI. Put down the gun, and step away from the cash register. Nobody needs to get hurt.
*steps cautiosly twards Jesse James.
*Slowly begins to sneak up behind Jesse James* *Mouths at Jason* "Keep him distracted"
2 Corinthians 12:10

Your money your singleness marriage talent and time
They were loaned to you to show the world that Christ is Divine ~Lecrae

*debates pouring a cup of apple juice on Jesse James* When in doubt..apple juice is prolly the best solution :yes:
Job 37:14-16
"Listen to this, Job; stop and consider God's wonders. Do you know how God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash? Do you know how the clouds hang poised, those wonders of him who is perfect in knowledge?"
*drinks Ranae's apple juice* Mmmmm.
SURRENDER YOUR COOKIES OR DIE!!
I am on the SS as, well, shnoodlec. :)
I will not put my gun down! I am gonna rob this store whether ye like it or not!

*Fires one shot into the air*
*Sucker punches Jesse, knocking him out*
Nice work, Mr. WE. Here's a nice, long electrical cord. Is anyone here good at making knots? We need to tie him up and get him to the sheriff's before he comes to.
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
If my Recollections are correct, this is were Jesse said to meet him. Here goes. *Slips through the back door into Bart's shop*
*walks up with a bottle of water in his hands*

Out of my way losers!

*dumps water on Jesse and watches him come to*

How dare you steal a thousand seashells from my pop? That's a good way to get youself in a lot of trouble...with ME!
*Chokes and sputters as some water made it's way into his mouth. Then wiping water from the beard stubble adorning his face, he glares up at Rodney.*

I can take whatever I want from your "pop" and you can't do a thing to prevent it. Because I'm the one that has the gun.. Wait, what happened to my gun?
Yeah, take away your little peashooter and you're not so tough are ya?
Well, my pop could take you on any day of the week, gun or not. Ain't that right Pop? He ain't afraid of you and neither am I. Now where did you come from? You'd think it was Halloween with you wearing that wimpy cowboy suit.
CCTZ
about | feedback