*Imagination Station Adventure!*

Well, hello kids! Did you all enjoy being in the same Imagination Station adventure at the same time?!? What was your adventure about?
It was great! I got locked in closets a lot of the time though....
I think that was my favorite Imagination Station trip ever...also my first. Kinda crowded with more than 20 kids in the same adventure though...

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
Sadly I haven't had a chance to experience the Imagination Station yet but I'd be interested in a 9/11 adventure. :yes:
Eh..I don't know about that Bren. I think it would be too intense for the kids here at Whit's End.
I'm confused...
SURRENDER YOUR COOKIES OR DIE!!
I am on the SS as, well, shnoodlec. :)
Why are you confused Schoodlec? Did the program not work for you? Where did you go in history?

(Hint: Pretend you just took a ride in the IS, and tell about what it was like)
It was amazing Mr. Whittaker! I never really thought of great historical figures as real, living people before.. They were mainly just names in a textbook or grainy black and white photos of sober faced men in lacy suits. But in the adventure they seemed so.. real. It was amazing. *nods slowly and takes a sip from her wod fam choc sod*
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
Bren wrote:Sadly I haven't had a chance to experience the Imagination Station yet but I'd be interested in a 9/11 adventure. :yes:

Oh, I don't think I'd be able to take an Imagination Station adventure about 9/11......

I would love to take one to the American Revolution :D Like be on one of John Paul Jones' ships :) I just took one to the Victorian Era in England. It was quite fascinating.
2 Corinthians 12:10

Your money your singleness marriage talent and time
They were loaned to you to show the world that Christ is Divine ~Lecrae

Well, what can I say? I like history. Maybe we should take the American Revolution together. :yes:
*Suddenly, out of nowhere, a blue box materializes, and fuses to the Imagination Station! A door on the front opens.*

Well, wherever we are, it isn't Hawaii 1978...
What is that thing?
It appears to be a Police Box. They were used in the UK back in the nineteen-hundreds to lock criminals inside if they committed a crime, where they would remain until law enforcement showed up. But they long since been out of use. What is one doing here?
Oh. My. GOODNESS. Whiiiiiiiiit...
SURRENDER YOUR COOKIES OR DIE!!
I am on the SS as, well, shnoodlec. :)
*Jason enters the bible room to use the imagination station, and can't believe his eyes.

"Is that what I think it is? Is that WHO I think it is? I can't believe it. The tardis is my biggest fan. I mean the doctor is a fan. I--I" Jason faints.
Hmm... *Rubs his three hairs he calls a beard* Very interesting. Possibly a crack in time.
*Rosy peeks in the doorway*
Hey everyone! What's.......up?
Ooookaaayyy. What in the world is going on here?
It appears the TARDIS is fused to the Imagination Station! What in the world?!?

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
*walks over and presses a palm against the cold metal box to confirm its reality* It's real......*looks around, unsure of what is going on*
2 Corinthians 12:10

Your money your singleness marriage talent and time
They were loaned to you to show the world that Christ is Divine ~Lecrae

Hello everybody. I'm the Doctor, this is my companion, Clara.

*Suddenly, the TARDIS and Imagination Station both switch on and start making an obnoxious noise!*

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!! Don't do that!
CCTZ
about | feedback