Ball Room

SAMMY HIT THE MUSIC!
WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME!!!!
*Lowers his voices*
Refreshment over to the left and other than that the dance floor. If you have a partner guys, go pick them up with our free limo services. If you don't, well..... just come.
Oh and I need to know who has a partner and who doesn't.
Well, obviously, I don't.
SURRENDER YOUR COOKIES OR DIE!!
I am on the SS as, well, shnoodlec. :)
*waits for Limerick to bring the limo*
dancing yeah! *starts dancing
Am I too late to join? I have my service dog with me. *Spins around in long flowy dress*
Actually we hardly have any one yet, You look pretty Humby. May I have the first dance since as the organizer, I don't have a partner.
*Ryan shows up* Hey everyone! Oh, I need a partner...um...one moment while I find someone.

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
*debates whether or not to join in*
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
*Strolls in unannounced and quickly sets up some speakers and an iPod. Brings up a playlist of classical music to be enjoyed as everyone continues to arrive. Once the background music begins, she sips punch while waiting for her partner to show up.*
2 Corinthians 12:10

Your money your singleness marriage talent and time
They were loaned to you to show the world that Christ is Divine ~Lecrae

Take Aud, Ryan. Or would you rather Shnoo?
Sounds fun. Audrey?

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
I'm fine with whatever. If someone wants to partner with me, ok, then. If not, that's fine.
Sure, Ryan. :D Just warning you, I don't really dance. So I'm pretty bad. xD
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
Don't worry. It is easy to dance on the internet. Watch! *Ryan dances* SEE? It is as simple as that! :D

*drinks punch*
Excellent. Nice bow tie, by the way. xD
*Strolls in from a side door* I love how you decorated the place, Jake. Very festive. :)
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
*walks out of the kitchen with a brownie from his hidden stash*

Looks like a great turnout so far. I have no partner to pick up so if someone wants a limo with a hot tub, mines out back.
I'd be honored, Blitz! *Humby curtsies*
*walks slowly through the door*

I've never been to a dance before... I suppose my beautiful partner will have to give me a crash course!

IrishTiger, you look simply dashing. x]
CCTZ
about | feedback