Day 2

And onward we go. These answers must be PMed by 10:30 PM CCTZ Wednesday

6:Who comes to cheer George Barclay up in It's A Pokenberry Christmas?
7:What is the only Christmas episode to feature Lucy?
8:What is Colby Cabra's nickname?
9:Who recieved a mustache trimmer for Christmas?
10:What episode has the title of a Christmas carol?
6. Whit and Eugene
7. Not sure on this one.
8. Popsicle (? dubbed by Rodney?) in Popsicle Kid
9. Whit in Silent Night
10. Caroling Caroling (?)

This is what I think at the moment.
I believe the answer to 10 is "Silent Night"

And...7 might be Caroling, Caroling? I haven't listened to that for ages, so I am not sure. Could Lucy have been a customer in the hustle and bustle at the beginning of Peace on Earth or perhaps in the crows of people at the Barclay's house at the end?

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
Could 7 be The Living Nativity? I was thinking maybe Lucy auditioned for a part at the beginning...

I think 8 would just be "The Popsicle Kid," right?

Didn't Whit receive the mustache trimmer in the gift exchange in A Christmas Conundrum?
I believe Christian is correct about Whit receiving the mustache trimmer in A Christmas Conundrum. I think Silent Night is the episode when Whit was home alone and thinking back on past Christmases.
2 Corinthians 12:10

Your money your singleness marriage talent and time
They were loaned to you to show the world that Christ is Divine ~Lecrae

YES! Christian, the Living Nativity did have Lucy in it.

8 would be Popsicle Cabrera (messing up the spelling probably). Nobody called him "The popsicle kid". Rodney called him popsicle.

IT, You are right about Silent Night/ Christmas Conundrum

So far we have

6. Whit and Eugene
7. The Living Nativity
8. Popsicle/ Popsicle Cabrera (Cabra?)
9. Whit (in Christmas Conundrum)
10. Silent Night

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
Caroling Caroling probably isn't the answer they were looking for, but it's also a christmas song, so we could tag it on there too since that's also a Christmas song.

Oh, yeah Whit did get it in Conudrum, I got the two mixed up. O.O

Everything else seems right though. Now that you mentioned it, I do recall Lucy being in the Living Nativity.
We could tag Caroling Caroling, but there isn't a Christmas Carol called, "caroling caroling". The question is asking for an episode named after a Christmas carol.

RyanCummings wrote:We could tag Caroling Caroling, but there isn't a Christmas Carol called, "caroling caroling". The question is asking for an episode named after a Christmas carol.

Actually there is. It's also known as Christmas bells are ringing.
Ah. Who knew? :P I had never heard that one.

CCTZ
about | feedback