Day 1

1: What was Paul Herlinger's first Christmas episode?
2: What Christmas episode features a white elephant game show?
3: What was Walker Edmistons last Christmas episode?
4: Which 2 characters recieved a Bible for Christmas?
5: Which character made their debut in A Lambs Tale?

You have until 10 PM CST Tuesday to submit you answers to me via PM. I would suggest getting someone who is on a lot to send me your PMs. I should note that no research is allowed.
1. Either Silent Night or A Christmas Conundrum, I think.
2. Grandma's Christmas Visit
3. A Christmas Conundrum, I'm almost positive.
4. Eugene Meltsner and Katrina Shanks
5. Grady McKay
I should note that no research is allowed.
Answers via PM.
SURRENDER YOUR COOKIES OR DIE!!
I am on the SS as, well, shnoodlec. :)
Let's go with

1. Silent Night
3. A Christmas Conundrum
5. Grady McKay

I'll PM them to Bren now, since no one else is contributing. =P
I feel like Christmas Conundrum came before Silent night, but if you already PM'd them, nevermind. :P

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
I have not PMmed yet, so if you think that's what it is, that's what I'll do.
Well, you guys have till tomorrow so you might wanna be confident about you answers...
I agree with Ryan. Christmas Conundrum came before Silent Night.

But wouldn't Paul Herlinger's first Christmas episode have been earlier than that? If I recall correctly Paul was in A Pokenberry Christmas since this episode was in album 31 or 32?
Ohhh, you're right.... Hmm. I don't know why I was thinking so far ahead. We need to think a little harder about this.

And I'm wondering, were there any Christmas episodes after Album 45 that Tom or Bart may have been in?
In Album 48 there was a Christmas BTV episode? I don't remember if Bart or Tom were in it though.
Yeah, I thought about that one. BTV: Redeeming the Season. But I don't think they were in it though...

Also, if you think A Christmas Conundrum came before Silent Night, then Silent Night is his last, right?
I feel like Walker did a lot of extra voices too, so it's possible that he could have voiced something in the BTV episode.... Hmmm
I think what we have so far is...

1. A Pokenberry Christmas
3. Silent Night
5. Grady McKay

I believe this list has the right answers. I don't think Walker did any voices in the BTV episode. We should hurry, since we only have 20 minutes left.

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
CCTZ
about | feedback