What Do You Want For Christmas?

Haha, I remember as a small child missing both front teeth, running around singing that ;)
Stella C wrote:Camp HB shirt (Percy Jackson)

I want a Camp HB Shirt too! ^-^

And tons of books....or kindle gift cards so I can preorder books that I want....and then fandom stuff like Doctor Who converse and Divergent faction necklaces and a TFIOS shirt, and then iTunes gift cards so I can listen to music while I read books. Or coupons for "I will drive Audrey to the library/bookstore and wait patiently as she sits for hours and hours in bookstore aisles trying to figure out what she wants and then cries because she can't buy the entire store" from my parents. Also money to add to my "I need a laptop so i can go on the Internet and spend hours on Facebook and Tumblr and talk to weird internet friends and occasionally do school" fund. And food. Food is good.

I feel like those sentences just summed up my entire existence.
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
so do your parents usally get you guys most of what you ask for?
Depends on what it is. As I've gotten older, my mom has taken me shopping, letting me choose what I want, and then I have to wait till Christmas ...

Audrey, I think we have those coupons too ;)
I do believe Eugene and myself are getting An Odyssey Christmas. I know what I'm getting most of the time since I'm older. I am just not big on the wrapping paper and stuff anymore.
Though I would really like some books. The rest of the Ted Dekker books... a guy can dream can't he?
Hmmm...I honestly am not sure 'exactly' what I want..

Dolls, books, clothing...anything really. :P

I'm super easy to buy for..yet most of my extended family gives me gift cards...I want to get a ukulele if they do that this year.
;) I thought you would never ask...lol. Well I would love...let's see

1. Laptop - Which I got as a early graduation present ;) Totally sweet!
2. Camera - Purple
3. Iphone 4
4. Nancy Drew Computer games ;)
5. New music!!!! :D
6. A pearl Purity ring :)

But the best present I got... To see my Grandma again! <3
“This is my invariable advice to people: Learn how to cook- try new recipes, learn from your mistakes, be fearless, and above all have fun!”
~ Julia Child, My Life in France ~
CCTZ
about | feedback