AIO Trivia Contest: Christmas Edition Winners Announced!

You've seen AIO trivia contests before. However, you've probably haven't thought about Christmas episodes. With this contest, teams will go head to head to test their knowledge of various Christmas episodes and determine who really knows their AIO history. I have 4 days of AIO Christmas trivia for you guys. I will break you up into 2 teams. Each team will answer the same questions each day. Whoever gets the most right will win. We will start on Tuesday so if you wish to play. Please sign-up now. Any questions?

I'll play!: )
I want to play!
SURRENDER YOUR COOKIES OR DIE!!
I am on the SS as, well, shnoodlec. :)
I will play.
I shall play!

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
I will too!

xD Watch Ryan and I end up on different teams. Then we can REALLY decide who knows the most AIO (christmas or not) trivia! :P
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
Haha Aud, either that, or we end up on the SAME team and CRUSH everyone! HAHAHAHA! :P

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WE SHALL RULE THE WORLD! Or if we are on different teams, we will be enemies and DESTROY THE WORLD!

The poor admins probably have no idea WHAT to do with us xD
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
*Steps hesitantly into the room.* Ummm, I'd like to play. *Casts nervous glances at AudPod and Ryan*
2 Corinthians 12:10

Your money your singleness marriage talent and time
They were loaned to you to show the world that Christ is Divine ~Lecrae

I'll play I guess...
The CONTROL Lab ◄== ToO link

The CONTROL Lab ◄== CC link
God s you
We have room for at least one more player.
How could I possibly pass up something like this? Wait! is there peanut butter blossums and/or brownies involved?
Nope. None for Jase. I don't trust people with my brownies after the Christmas special.
Eh, I suppose I'm in anyway.
I'm in. :)
Wow, nearly all of my chat partners are in here, so how could I not join? Sign me up. :D
I will join, I am always in a mood for trivia.
PM if you want to be in my family! I can always use another sibling in my family of 13

Team Green:
Spoiler
Show
God's Girl
Agent 86
Blitz
Stella C
AudPod

Team Red:
Spoiler
Show
IrishTiger
Jason
RyanCummings
shnoodlec
Christian A.
The CONTROL Lab ◄== ToO link

The CONTROL Lab ◄== CC link
God s you
For this special event you guys get to be Christmas colored. Since CD333 just signed up, that means we have another spot to fill on the teams.

Team Green
Stella
Blitz
AudPod
Agent86
God's Girl

Team Red
shnoodlec
RyanCummings
IrishTiger
Jason
Christian A.
Bren wrote:For this special event you guys get to be Christmas colored. Since CD333 just signed up, that means we have another spot to fill on the teams.

Team Green
Stella
Blitz
AudPod
Agent86
God's Girl

Team Red
shnoodlec
RyanCummings
IrishTiger
Jason
Christian A.