The 2013 Medieval Snowball Fight

Eugene just finished his two-story castle style fort (complete with towers, a moat and drawbridge). He was quite pleased with himself and was ready for anything. He lowered the drawbridge to take a look around outside.

Suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere, a particularly coherent lump of snow made contact with his face. "Hey", he shouted. Looking around, he could not identify the source of the weapon.

Then he saw it... someone ran out from behind a tree in the distance. He couldn't see the face, the person was far too far off. Eugene, now worried of more snow hitting his precious head, went back into the fort with a bucket of snow that was sitting beside the drawbridge. He had forgotten to make his own snowballs in case of attack. How could he be so silly?

Eugene raised the drawbridge, then went up to the tower with half a dozen firmly-packed balls of snow. He looked out over the snow-covered field below. And there he saw it. His worst nightmare. An entire army, ready to attack his snow castle.
I love popcorn!!
"Stupid is another word for creative! ...I think..."
*prepare his catapult, aims and fires* Let the siege begin.
*throws 5 snowballs at Blitz and Eugene and anyone else who steps foot in this thread* ;)
The CONTROL Lab ◄== ToO link

The CONTROL Lab ◄== CC link
God s you
*runs around like a crazy maniac while throwing and being hit by snowballs
*Joins 99 and runs... and runs... and runs...* BLAAAAAARG! *Makes a snow-ladder and climbs over Eugene's moat/fence* *Grins proudly, and calls the snow plow to get rid of the castle, while making magical self-flying snowballs*
SURRENDER YOUR COOKIES OR DIE!!
I am on the SS as, well, shnoodlec. :)
What's a snowball fight without teams?

*goes to build a snow fort*

Anyone who wants to be on the winning team can join me :D
DONE! *Ryan joins Bren's team and brings his famous snow gun from last year, complete with new features. He starts to fire snowballs at Bren's fort, reinforcing it and making it bigger.*

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
*joins Bren's team* "Oh cool we have a..." *Ryan and Bren puts hand over Agent 86's mouth*

God s you
*Joins Eugene's team and smashes the ladder and the snowplow goes down*
Nobody knows that we have this 86. Shhhhhh....

*Ryan puts Agent 86 to work throwing snowballs at people who come to close.*

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
*Makes a running pass by their fort and toss a snow grenade in and dives for the drift behind them*
*stuffs the grenade in his snow gun and fires it into the air and over the snow drift, right near Blitz.*

BOOM!

*Blitz is now covered in snow...

*Snickers at the fun. Joins Eugene's team.* "Hey, look what I found in the dungeon!" *Avoids random, ill-aimed snowballs, and show's Eugene's team her find.*
2 Corinthians 12:10

Your money your singleness marriage talent and time
They were loaned to you to show the world that Christ is Divine ~Lecrae

*Joins Eugene's team* GUYS! That was at THEM, sillies! Not YOU! (Plus, I go wherever IT goes)
SURRENDER YOUR COOKIES OR DIE!!
I am on the SS as, well, shnoodlec. :)
A snowball fight?!? *squeals* *dodges Ryan's bomb, and watches it explode all over Blitz*

Now , which team to join...
Join our (Bren's) team Stella! I have cookies! Also, I wasn't... *cough* throwing that grenade at you. Also, it was actually Blitz's bomb.... :P

But anyway...

*Ryan loads the sniper modification on his snow gun, and snipes Eugene with a small snowball.*

*Agent 86 builds a catapult (?) and loads a snowman into it and fires it at one of Eugene's towers*

God s you
*Rosy soars over everyone's head while perched on her flying carpet*
Hmm, which team should I join?
Or should I make my own fort?
Join my team Rosy! I have made a special snow lightsaber. It uses a line of snow instead of a laser, and it gets replaced everyt.ime you hit someone with the snow stick

I know that. Blitz was right behind me.

Buttttttt it's so much fun to torment you, Ry... But there are more people on the other team... I will join if Rosy joins your team (So I'm not the only girl O.o). *nudges Rosy*
CCTZ
about | feedback