The 2013 Medieval Snowball Fight

The RPG referee drags Blitz off the field and keeps him in RPG prison for 15 posts. The reason being, "Suspension of reality to the extreme in favor of own team"

*Ryan falls down, and then gets back up and grabs Shnoodlec's long hair.*

HA! Gotcha!

*Ryan puts Shnoodlec in the snow/ice prison, which is super packed together, and inescapable.*

Now, why should I let you go?

*Ryan talks into his phone*

But what do you stand for? what is your official political view, worldview, and purpose?

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
*Starts a fire and melts Shnoodlec's prison.* *keeps talking with Ryan* We believe in the right to fight for what you believe in. And our worldview is to always allow snowball fights. And our purpose is to win this snowball fight so that we can start another one after having a break for hot chocolate and cookies.
2 Corinthians 12:10

Your money your singleness marriage talent and time
They were loaned to you to show the world that Christ is Divine ~Lecrae

*Ryan fires snow at the fire, stopping it. He continues talking to IT*

Fine, you believe in the right to fight for what you believe in, but WHAT do you believe in that you are fighting for?

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
*Sighs* *Continues talking with Ryan* We are fighting to keep our fort. Eugene was peacefully building his fort when he was attacked by an unidentified individual. We are fighting to keep our castle and for justice to be enforced upon the individual who attacked Eugene.
2 Corinthians 12:10

Your money your singleness marriage talent and time
They were loaned to you to show the world that Christ is Divine ~Lecrae

I think we all suspect, and probably know that it was, in fact, EUGENE who threw the snowball himself! He typed the comment saying he got a snowball thrown at himself. Your leader, (who I have tied up with me at the top of this castle) made a castle and basically sparked an uprising by himself. He wanted this, we gave it to him! He was seeking to rule, and he wants people from the CC on his team so he can accomplish that. Don't give into his new form of government for the CC. It isn't just a "harmless snow fort". It is a castle for a king. And Eugene is the one who wants to be king. Don't let him fool you. Come to our team IT!

Blitz wonders what IT is doing and tackles Ryan while he is distracted by IT.
Blitz, you are still in RPG prison for turning into lighting. You still have to serve about 10 more posts worth of time. Besides, I am at the top of the castle, and you are in the middle of the hill.

*Ryan is okay. Ryan is paying attention to everything while talking on the phone with IT*

*takes over the castle* POWERS PLEASE! Image
The CONTROL Lab ◄== ToO link

The CONTROL Lab ◄== CC link
God s you
Um, I am fairly certain we are on the same team, and I already took over the castle for the most part, but hey 86!

*Ryan gives 86 a snow sniper*

Take this and defend the castle! :)

*grabs it* Thanks Ryan! :)

God s you
RyanCummings wrote:The RPG referee drags Blitz off the field and keeps him in RPG prison for 15 posts. The reason being, "Suspension of reality to the extreme in favor of own team"

HA! Gotcha!

*Ryan puts Shnoodlec in the snow/ice prison, which is super packed together, and inescapable.*

Now, why should I let you go?

*Ryan talks into his phone*

But what do you stand for? what is your official political view, worldview, and purpose?

What makes you think I have long hair?
SURRENDER YOUR COOKIES OR DIE!!
I am on the SS as, well, shnoodlec. :)
shnoodlec wrote:
RyanCummings wrote:

Um...your sig?

RyanCummings wrote:
shnoodlec wrote:
RyanCummings wrote:

Um...your sig?

shnoodlec wrote:I'm looking for a Frozen set, with Elsa using her ice powers, any age. And I would like the sig to say "Shnoodlec", sorta like my one on the SS.

-- Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:16 pm --

Hello?
Samantha14 wrote:SHNOODLEC: Here's what you requested! =D

Code: Select all
[img]http://i55.servimg.com/u/f55/18/08/82/92/elsa110.jpg[/img]

Code: Select all
[img]http://i55.servimg.com/u/f55/18/08/82/92/elsa210.jpg[/img]

God s you
Thanks, 86. Ys, Ryan, that would be Elsa from Frozen, because I enjoyed that movie. It is not ME. *Glares*
SURRENDER YOUR COOKIES OR DIE!!
I am on the SS as, well, shnoodlec. :)
I wasn't saying it was you. I am just saying it is the closest thing to what you are on the CC. Your avatar/sig IS what we see when you post.

CCTZ
about | feedback