Make A Sandwich

Thanksgiving edition!
Name one ingredient to put on the sandwich. Fiftieth poster has to eat it. And... Go!

1. Turkey and ham pizza
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
2. Pureed broccoli
Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one else who is you-er than you! -- Dr. Seuss
Tomatoes
Hahahaha. I love this game.
4. Mr. Mashed potatoes. :P

"What usually happens to me is I'll practice a piece of music and it will get stuck in my beard, and I'll have it memorized" -Me
5. Freshly banned peach cobbler
MMP you have to eat it.
Fiftieth poster not fifth.

Unless I'm going blind.

Am I going blind?
Ah. That is a lot of posters. Mashed potatoes.
8. Pumpkin pie

We could change it to ten or five since we don't have as many people on this board.

And I hate to break this to you, Mr. Potatoes.... Potatoes have eyes, but not generally after they're mashed. =\
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
9. a boiled cabbage.
10. Peppermint ice cream. (Hmm... Btw, did we change it to 10? Lol)

"What usually happens to me is I'll practice a piece of music and it will get stuck in my beard, and I'll have it memorized" -Me
11. a dirt block from Minecraft (yum yum)

Let's make it fifteen.
Alrighty.
12. A bit of stuffed Turkey.

13. Snake
14. A piece of plastic.
(This needs to be topped off. ;) )
15!! A Christmas cookie.
*takes a big chomp outa the sandwich...* Hmm you know, it's not actually that bad! (Well... Exept for taking a bite outa myself and now being considered a canible. It was good. :D)

1. Four times digested lettuce

What if no one posts the 50th post?
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
Image ImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
We start over every 15 ingredients. ;) so you've just started a new sandwich. ^

I thought we were making a 50 ingredient sandwich...
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
Image ImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
2. brains
CCTZ
about | feedback