Ten Questions

Inspired by the game twenty questions, but that seems a bit excessive so we're sticking with ten.
The object of the game is to get to know everyone better. One person has to answer the questions posted by the other participants. He (or she) will get three passes that they can use to pass any question they don't want to answer. The tenth person to post a question is "it" and will have to answer the next set of ten questions.
As for the person asking the question, at the end of your post, you can write a word that will be "the theme" of the next question. In that case the next person with a question has to stick to the theme given by the previous person. (Ex. Q1: What was your favourite book as a kid? Next theme: Color.
Q2: What is the color of your most used shoes?)
If no theme is given, the next question asker can ask whatever they like. (Within reason)
Remember the board rules. Don't post anything inappropriate or disrespectful of privacy.
Have fun!
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
Hmm. Good game idea. (I'm assuming we're asking you first then?) if so, Q1: What is your favorite Mario game and on what do you play it? (If You're not going first let me know and I can by the Guinea pig... Err first one.) :P
Next theme: turtle(s)

"What usually happens to me is I'll practice a piece of music and it will get stuck in my beard, and I'll have it memorized" -Me
Thank you. That'll be fine. :)
Hmm... I'd have to say Mario Kart played on the Nintendo64.
Might seem a bit old school (the make just turned eighteen a few days ago) but definitely a classic.
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
Is it blue?

Spoiler
Show
#The Truth
Frozen: It rules!
Emily: ERK thinks she rules, but the KRE knows the Truth.
Baby Animals: They are adorable!
Me: I chase turkeys with lawn chairs.
Is what blue? (:
The thing you are thinking about. Twenty questions is played like this:

Person one thinks of an object
Person two and three ask ten questions to figure out what the thing Person one is thinking of.

Is this what you were thinking of when you started this? Because I didn't understand your first post. So if you want to play your way, how do I play?

Spoiler
Show
#The Truth
Umm... I think you should re-read Shtakji's first post here.
Insteed of asking questions about what the person is thinking about you ask the person about themselves or just simply asking a question. But if the person the person that asked a question before you left a keyword, you must ask a question using (or about) that keyword. 10 person to ask a question then becomes the person to ask questions to.

"What usually happens to me is I'll practice a piece of music and it will get stuck in my beard, and I'll have it memorized" -Me
Ohhh... got it. So now I ask her something about turtles?

Spoiler
Show
#The Truth
That is correct. ;)

CCTZ
about | feedback