Favorite Thanksgiving Dish

What is a favorite dish of yours at Thanksgiving? I always loved my Nana's dressing. Nobody could top her. However, right before she passed, she taught mom how to make it. I also really like deviled eggs.
Sweet potatoes. And pumpkin pie. And my great-aunt's chocolate cream pie. And turkey. And stuffing...........um, I like everything, but the turnips.
2 Corinthians 12:10

Your money your singleness marriage talent and time
They were loaned to you to show the world that Christ is Divine ~Lecrae

Mashed potatoes and gravy with green beans. Plus the wonderful sparkling cider!
I do not like Thanksgiving meals. *shudder*
If you live in Ghana you don't have them.
I love my grandma's Waldorf salad. And my other grandma makes a specific hot rolls recipe, and they're soooo good. I'm really getting hungry now, guys. ;)
"Seven times a day do I praise thee because of thy righteous judgments." Psalm 119:164
I have had them on occasion in America.
Pumpkin Pie, FTW.

But, if we're talking main course, either the deviled eggs or sweet potatoes. (Every time I say sweet potatoes, the part in Toy Story 3 when Mrs. Potato Head yelled "Sa-weet Potate!" in her southern-ish accent, runs through my head ;) )
:anxious: Stella, you better not eat my deviled eggs.
Am I the only one that *cough* hates turkey *cough* :no:

MY favorite Thanksgiving dish is the soda :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
Job 37:14-16
"Listen to this, Job; stop and consider God's wonders. Do you know how God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash? Do you know how the clouds hang poised, those wonders of him who is perfect in knowledge?"
I hate turkey. *Highfives Renae*
Awesome!! A fellow turkey-hater :yes:
*throws ALL turkeys out a window*
Job 37:14-16
"Listen to this, Job; stop and consider God's wonders. Do you know how God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash? Do you know how the clouds hang poised, those wonders of him who is perfect in knowledge?"
Renae and Blitz I am a fellow turkey hater. :applause: My brother wrote a poem about hating turkey. But my favorite food that I get at Thanksgiving is my grandmas Cranberry Saled YUMO
*Helps to toss the turkey out* Three turkey haters!!! Revolutionize the world. Save the poor turkeys!!!
CCTZ
about | feedback