Fall Is Upon Us!

With the great fall theme as well as the leaves starting to turn in various places, you may have noticed that autumn is officially here. For the next several weeks, we will be celebrating both the return of fall and the move to a fantastic new location for our board by providing you with some great opportunities to have some fun.

First up this week is Bren! Bren has unfortunately lost his leaves yet again...the good news is that he has some handsome rewards for those who find them! This event can be found here!

Next week, keep your eyes peeled, because I have some pumpkins I am really excited to give away. Only the first few to post will get a pumpkin, but watch out...some have been sitting on my porch since last year! No one wants a rotten pumpkin...

Finally, we will be providing the CC with something to be thankful for the week of Thanksgiving! At random times throughout the week, admins will be stopping into the Chat to give away money, powers, and more to people who happen to be chatting. That is definitely a great week to get to know and be thankful for your fellow CCers.

Let the Harvest Festival begin!
You'd think I'd learn to keep up with my leaves by now…
Sounds like lot of fun!!!! Can't wait for the pumpkins. :P
2 Corinthians 12:10

Your money your singleness marriage talent and time
They were loaned to you to show the world that Christ is Divine ~Lecrae

Methinks me wants a pumpkin. \:D/
I would like pumpkin.
PM if you want to be in my family! I can always use another sibling in my family of 13

We just threw away some rotting pumpkins. It was a shame since they were carved really cute. One was a heffalump. The other one was insane.
Ooh, I want a pumpkin! :D
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
Just wanted to remind you to maybe hang around the Chat a little longer during this extended weekend. You never know what may turn up...
Oh, boy. What surprises do you have for us now, Monty? Okay, I'll stick around like... a... a sticker?
SURRENDER YOUR COOKIES OR DIE!!
I am on the SS as, well, shnoodlec. :)
Congratulations to shnoodlec for getting 50 seashells in the Chat today, and to God's Girl for earning 92 seashells!
YAY FOR MEEE!
SURRENDER YOUR COOKIES OR DIE!!
I am on the SS as, well, shnoodlec. :)
CCTZ
about | feedback