Post of Thanksgiving

Make a list of things you're thankful for.

Spoiler
Show
In no particular order:
friends
family
God
My country
hoodies
books
snow
showers
music
more books
more music
Chinese food
being able to bake
Campbell County
internet
sunrises
freedom of religion
owls
tigers and cats
history
chatrooms
love
socks
clothes
pen-pals
water
the Bible
mountains
the color purple
pumpkins
knowing death has no victory
glasses
more friends
2 Corinthians 12:10

Your money your singleness marriage talent and time
They were loaned to you to show the world that Christ is Divine ~Lecrae

Right now I'm just very thankful for the place God has put me. In a way its just such a perfect fit with who I am and it makes me realize that God does really know exactly what's best for me and He does really know ME so so well. So yup yup!
Job 37:14-16
"Listen to this, Job; stop and consider God's wonders. Do you know how God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash? Do you know how the clouds hang poised, those wonders of him who is perfect in knowledge?"
I am thankful for everyone who knows me, and who have made a difference in my life. And I am thankful for those I haven't met; missionaries, civil rights activists, and all soldiers who fight for our country. I am thankful for those who made our country made a free one, and for those who KEEP our country a free one. I am thankful for my friends, Alex, Elly, Sarah, and so many, many others, and I'm thankful for my family, and my dog who runs around in circles and growls playfully when I walk past her favorite toy. I'm thankful for the vast blue sky and the sweet white powder-snow and the laughing sea who giggles and asks me to come and play in her arms. I am thankful for fun times that keep us going, and the sad ones that link hands like children on a field and urge us to keep going and stay strong. I'm thankful for a doll I got that is a character from Frozen, and I'm thankful that my dad payed the tax on her. I'm thankful for a beautiful house, good, healthy food, and a computer. I'm thankful for things that make me laugh, and things that make me cry. I am thankful for people who might seem like a name on a screen to others, but when you talk and get to know them, they have a personality. I'm thankful for the crispy maple leaves, and that you can sit on a log at noon on any Saturday in the backyard and hunt for pollywogs in the creek, and that if the sun shines at just the right time on the little leaf on the little plant next to the log, it makes a flicker of light that all the kids in the neighborhood can run and scream and laugh and try to catch the pixie. I'm thankful for grape popsicles that stain your lips on hot summer afternoons, and the little mints that sit on grandfather's desk. I'm even thankful for Mabel, who slaps me regularly. I'm thankful for little blue eyes that sparkle with hope when they see a butterfly, and the same eyes, older now, that still shimmer when someone wants to be their friend. I am thankful for little curls that wince when tugged by the mean brush, and the same curls, older now, that shake and spin the last time they ever fly off a swing. And I'm thankful for a little laugh, that comes from deep inside, but of pure joy, when little hands put small puzzle pieces together to make something bigger, something beautiful. And I'm thankful for that same laugh, that comes from deep inside, but of pure joy, when those same hands, older now, point at a comet in the sky. An that comet is a small puzzle piece that comes together with others to make something bigger, something beautiful. And I'm thankful for people. Not just some people. All people. Because we all make an effect. And without people, all that I'm thankful for now wouldn't exist. Except for the thing I'm most thankful for: my God. He is my living father who forgives me when I ask, who is so strong, be holds the world. Happy Thanksgiving, Campbell County. I am thankful for you.
SURRENDER YOUR COOKIES OR DIE!!
I am on the SS as, well, shnoodlec. :)
I am thankful for a lot of thing but mainly how God continues to care for us here on the mission field when all looks hopeless.
I'm Thankful for.....
,AIO,Jonathon Park,THe Campbell County,The Soda Shop,God,Bible ,Blankets,Teddy bears ,My Pink Bunny Rabit,My hair,My cousin Kyle,All my other cousins,Grandpa and Grandma G,Great Gandma T,Grandpa and Gradma W,Friends,Smiles,My Church,Technoligy,Legos,American girl,Books,Storys,teachers,My school,tape player,music,My sister my brothers,bed,clothes,toys,that Jesus died on the cross, life,air,camras,photograghy,computers,my MP3, my BFF faith, the coast, Being able to look foward to Heaven,my sewing machine, crafts,PRETZALS,food, My pig socks,crayons,color,makers,pencils,pens,........
CCTZ
about | feedback