The Great Pumpkin Patch

*grins mischievously* Hmmm, this could be very interesting. I'll pick who must have a new avatar next Sunday. :D Thanks Monty
2 Corinthians 12:10

Your money your singleness marriage talent and time
They were loaned to you to show the world that Christ is Divine ~Lecrae

I feel so bad for Stella. D: Poor her.
SURRENDER YOUR COOKIES OR DIE!!
I am on the SS as, well, shnoodlec. :)
The hippo is a majestic animal, shnoodlec. You might say that it's a king. You, too, will get a chance to fully plan an event to be run at some time during the spring. You will have admin help through every part, whether it is support with the event, help with prizes, or whatever you need to make it happen. Congratulations.

Oh dear, Blitz. Didn't you ever learn that red means stop? In this case, red means that I will personally get to decide what your signature is during the month of December.

Woody, congratulations! You will be getting 50 seashells!
YAY! LUCKY ME!!! Oh, boy! I can't wait, thanks so much, Monty! :D Oh, c'mon spring, hurry up! HURRY UP!
Final reveals, who's ready?!

Humby, your gnarled stem is representative of an older person who has retired. And who doesn't retire without some money in the bank. Your responsibility: Give 5 people of your choice 25 seashells!

Dressing, big things often come in small packages. In this case, the reverse is true. You will receive a single penny.

Agent86, you are superbly stunning! You seem ready to rule. Or, at least, to make a rule. You will work with me to make a rule that everyone on the board will follow for one week! Congratulations!

Shtakji, your tiny green pumpkin is one of the most mature. You, too, can feel mature with an addition of 75 seashells to your bank account, and a custom rank chosen by you!

Eugene, your pumpkin was one of the most celebrated. It held 100 seashells!
*Agent 86 faints* MAKE A RULE! w00t!!

EDIT: EVERYONE MUST GIVE ME THEIR HARD EARNED SEASHELLS! :P JK, I'll think of something.
The CONTROL Lab ◄== ToO link

The CONTROL Lab ◄== CC link
God s you
Darn it. *prays for something not too horrible*
Hehe. *Sticks tounge out at Blitz*
100? Wow... thanks! :D

I'm a tad worried about what some people will do with their... gifts of power. *glares at Agent 86*
I love popcorn!!
"Stupid is another word for creative! ...I think..."
Eugene wrote:100? Wow... thanks! :D

I'm a tad worried about what some people will do with their... gifts of power. *glares at Agent 86*

|
|_____ 1500th post!
The CONTROL Lab ◄== ToO link

The CONTROL Lab ◄== CC link
God s you
I'm the only one left, right?
Now, that wasn't very nice *tear*
What Monty hasn't gotten around to mentioning is that I didn't think it was right to lose all your money so the leaf prize stayed in tact.
Ahh, OK.......
CCTZ
about | feedback