Here is my story. I haven't finished it. It is one of my best stories. When I've written more I'll post it. It is called Fire's Revenge

Anita (Pronounced ANN ee tah) ducked as an axe swung over her head. She knew she could not keep this up for ever. She had to find a way out of this dark, and dread forest. Few went in. Few came out. One survived. He lived long enough to tell of terrors that you can't even imagine. He had been poisoned by the air. The air was queer, strange-smelling, and deathly. That man was Anita's father. The day he died, the best part of Anita died as well. Her happiness. She used to be the happiest girl in the village. She never wore a frown, just the beautiful smile. She had seemed to glow with happiness. Now that was all gone. She had wept until there was no more tears. Then she dedicated her life to destroying whatever killed her father. She spent the next few years of her life building up strength, agility, endurance, and reflexes. Then she built up an immunity to what ever kind of poisons she could think of. Packing a single bag with food, a container of cornstarch, a change of clothes, a sword, a dagger, and a fire and water proof outfit. The cornstarch was to stop bleeding.
Coming to a wall of trees, she hesitated for just a moment. A bright light appeared, then everything went black.

|({[/,.,\]})|

The creature covered the girl with a large sackcloth bag and tied it at the top. He slung it over his shoulder with three other people. He lumbered back the way he came, knowing it would take a few days to get there. There was little these creatures knew about, other than capture humans, take them to the mountain, and obey farther orders.

|({[/,.,\]})|

Anita woke, lying on a hard stone bed wearing her fire and water proof out fit. A thin ratty blanket covered her. She sat up and stepped wearily off the bed.
"Trying to escape is useless." A voice said. Anita looked around for the owner of the voice. She saw a bright red light and cautiously moved toward it. Anita was in a giant volcano. Hundreds of miles under the surface, in a small two walled room. If you think about a tube though not round that's what her room was like. The lava was nearly everywhere. There were a few natural stone shores. But everywhere else stone bridges led the way to places where people work, and where the leader of this place stayed. There was a wall of hundreds of thousands of room stacked on top of each other, carved out of stone. Every room was exactly like hers: a bed, a small chest, a bench, and a small table, and a small bathroom. All stone.
Looking over the edge of her room she saw a ladder for going up, and a pole for going down.
Turning back to where ever the man was Anita asked, "Where are you."
"Above you." he replied. Anita looked up at the ceiling. "I meant in the next room above you."
"Oh." Anita said. She climbed the ladder to the next room where she saw a young man who looked about her age.
"I am Dylan." He told Anita.
"I'm Anita." She sighed. "Do they take your stuff?"
"Unfortunately, yes."
"Rat's."
"But they give you food and water. But it's not that much. You are lucky to have a fire proof suit. Sometimes our clothes catch on fire." They both heard a horn calling them for something."That call is for us to go to work. But you will be taken to a test. Don't be nervous, but don't be smart with them either. I have to go. Now go back to your room." He shooed her off to her room.
Anita hurried to her room. She was just in time before a great big creature, came and took her by the arm and slid down the pole, and led her to a big stone building. There she was tied to a chair and forced to wait along with about sixty other people. A creature, that appeared to be smarter than the others came in. The male creature began by saying, "I am Cfoen. You will call me master. You will each be given a second change of clothing, and a bag for your tools for whatever job you do. The call you just heard is the call telling you to go to work. There will be a wake up call, and a lunch call, as well as a back to your rooms call." He had them each demonstrated by one of his guards. Then he motioned for his guard to pick Anita up, chair and all and take her to a empty room. Cfoen followed the guard in to the room and sat down in a large chair that fit his figure perfectly.
"Let's begin by asking you questions. What is your name?" Cfoen asked.
"Anita Fire."
"How old are you?"
"Fifteen."
"Do you have much or any experience in baking, strength, hunting, or sewing?"
"Yes."
"Okay, then we shall see which one you are best at." Anita noticed the Cfoen's voice was emotionless.
Cfoen signaled for the guards to take Anita away, and to bring in the next person. Anita heard a lunch call. She was taken back to her room where a tiny meal sat on her table. Seeing the second pair of clothes and the bag she saved some of the terrible food, eating only a little, knowing she need some for later. She put the rest in the bag. A creature told her she was to come with him. Anita was dragged to the second test: finding out if you are a baker.
Anita was set to work with several thousand other people, all baking some thing that tasted horrible. Anita learned that this was called Shoean. Very nasty brown cracker-like stuff.