AIO Goofs

Have you noticed goofs in any AIO episodes?
2 Corinthians 12:10

Your money your singleness marriage talent and time
They were loaned to you to show the world that Christ is Divine ~Lecrae

One that has been bugging me for YEARS is in the first episode of Kids Radio, when Brad asks Sherman how many tubes are left and he says 5, and then you hear 3 crashes and he says 1. Kid needs to learn to count! ;)
Really?! I don't think I ever noticed that one. haha That's pretty funny. In Family Values when Bart is talking to Mr. Johnson in a garage you can hear a cat meowing....for no reason. I've never understood why they would play that.

IrishTiger wrote:Really?! I don't think I ever noticed that one. haha That's pretty funny. In Family Values when Bart is talking to Mr. Johnson in a garage you can hear a cat meowing....for no reason. I've never understood why they would play that.

Simple for a very dramatic moment. o:) Probly for the fun of having it. MAybe to see if anyone woul.d notice.
In one of the Novacom saga episodes, the one where Connie first meets Mitch, Mitch's voice changes for about 2 minutes. It happened because they decided to remove that actor and replace with another. They just didn't remove that part.
PM if you want to be in my family! I can always use another sibling in my family of 13

Oh that's right CD333! I forgot about that one. I always laugh when I hear that part as the other guy's voice is so different from Mitch's.

OH THANK GOODNESS YOU HAVE NO FLIPPING IDEA HOW LONG I HAVE WONDERED WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED THERE

Sorry for the caps spam, but still.
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
CCTZ
about | feedback