AIO movies

Remember those AIO movies? Which one is your favorite?
2 Corinthians 12:10

Your money your singleness marriage talent and time
They were loaned to you to show the world that Christ is Divine ~Lecrae

Oh, I really liked 'A Fine Feathered Frenzy'.
SURRENDER YOUR COOKIES OR DIE!!
I am on the SS as, well, shnoodlec. :)
They're alright, but it's a pity they have that fairly bland Dylan instead of having one or two of the AIO kids. Anyhow, my personal favorite is the Forbidden Matrix, It really creeped me when I first saw it at around eleven. I also enjoy The Last Days of Eugene Meltsner.
Ah, yes, I saw 'The Forbidden Matrix' when I was... seven? I liked it, but it freaked me out. We now own it. :yes:
SURRENDER YOUR COOKIES OR DIE!!
I am on the SS as, well, shnoodlec. :)
Well, if they would've used someone from the radio show. They would've had a harder time keeping continuity between the 2.
Well, obviously they'd have to neglect any continuity. They'd simply have to take a couple of characters and freeze them in time.
In any even, that's the reason they never did that.
Mine would be A Twist in Time. And the term is "AIO videos. When I saw movies, I thought somebody had made some on YouTube.
The Old Judge wrote:Mine would be A Twist in Time. And the term is "AIO videos. When I saw movies, I thought somebody had made some on YouTube.

In my day either one was acceptable.... Movies now refers to YOUTUBE? That's a new one for me...

I loved The Cave of Quaram one, and Baby Daze. Though I never saw all of them so I don't know that I can really have a favorite. :\
CCTZ
about | feedback