No More Matthew Parker? :o

So, apparently Zach Callison, the voice of Matthew Parker, mentioned in a tweet that he can no longer play Matthew Parker because his voice has changed.

I am...extremely sad, to say the least. And also very curious about what they're going to do about Matthew...He's one of my favorite characters. Plus, he and Emily are a big part of the show, and they even have a monthly mystery in Clubhouse Magazine! But, I mean, can they even replace his voice?

Also, Jimmy Barclay lived through a voice change. And Matthew's voice has been changing for a while. Is it that drastic? O.o Do they really have to switch actors or get rid of the character completely?

What are your thoughts on this, fellow CCers?
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
I honestly did not think Matthew's voice was changing.... :whistle:

If they got rid of the character Matthew, wouldn't that mean they would get rid of the whole Parker family, considering he was a big part of the family? Or just occasionally reference Matthew.. which would seem odd... Or maybe "Hi Emily, I forgot to mention we shipped Matthew off to boarding school."

They're probably most likely going to switch actors..... I'm not to concerned with it now, as I'm not to attached to Matthew, as say, Jimmy Barclay (It would have been so weird if they'd switched actors with Jimmy O.o ), but I am curious as to what will happen.
Well, in my book, Matthew was the new Jimmy. I relate to Matthew with technology skills and I am sad that Zach is no longer able to play the character.
They could be creative and have him die or something. It could be a great teaching experience for the show.
PM if you want to be in my family! I can always use another sibling in my family of 13

I doubt they will have him die. They just let Connie's mom die, and a child has already died in a previously AIO episode, Karen.
2 Corinthians 12:10

Your money your singleness marriage talent and time
They were loaned to you to show the world that Christ is Divine ~Lecrae

I would prefer if they did NOT have him die :no: That would make me so sad...I feel like I know Matthew in real life O.o

Hmmm....perhaps they can just have a dramatic episode in which Matthew goes to boarding school and Emily cries her eyes out because now she has no one to be the annoying brat to
..that would be interesting :yes: :lol:
Job 37:14-16
"Listen to this, Job; stop and consider God's wonders. Do you know how God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash? Do you know how the clouds hang poised, those wonders of him who is perfect in knowledge?"
His new voice is OK...
Ignorance to the law is no excuse!
I don't like his new voice.
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
Image ImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
It's not as good as old voice...but, it's ok...
His new voice is really weird, because to me it sounds like Riley's from The Friend Formula. But that's just me.
I can't tell the difference.

Spoiler
Show
#The Truth
Frozen: It rules!
Emily: ERK thinks she rules, but the KRE knows the Truth.
Baby Animals: They are adorable!
Me: I chase turkeys with lawn chairs.
A little choppy?
I don't know.

Spoiler
Show
#The Truth
Frozen: It rules!
Emily: ERK thinks she rules, but the KRE knows the Truth.
Baby Animals: They are adorable!
Me: I chase turkeys with lawn chairs.
I read this and thought it was the musician.... xD
-NarniaQA Guy. Blogger. And human being. And minecraft commentator/dictator. BEAT THAT!!! I mean to the human being...
http://narniaqaguy.blogspot.com | My graphic design center | http://www.youtube.com/narniaqaguy
:lol: to Narnia QA Guy.

Gunnar is OK to me (you won't think he's OK, but I do. He's not as good as Zach, but he's all there is so far)
Wait, so Matthew is already being played by another actor? *is very confused* How dare Zach quit! :)
Zach was getting older...
CCTZ
about | feedback