Blimey Cow

I love Blimey Cow. The humor and sarcasm is hilarious. Which video is your favorite? Have you ever sent in a message for Messyges?
2 Corinthians 12:10

Your money your singleness marriage talent and time
They were loaned to you to show the world that Christ is Divine ~Lecrae

They are amazing. :D My favorite is seven lies about Homeschoolers. And I have, but no response. :P I was asking about his opinion on the Narnia movies vs. the books.
-NarniaQA Guy. Blogger. And human being. And minecraft commentator/dictator. BEAT THAT!!! I mean to the human being...
http://narniaqaguy.blogspot.com | My graphic design center | http://www.youtube.com/narniaqaguy
I like his dating ones.
That's too bad he hasn't replied to your message yet. :/ I've never sent one in but I want to.

I love the Ring by Spring Messyges video.
2 Corinthians 12:10

Your money your singleness marriage talent and time
They were loaned to you to show the world that Christ is Divine ~Lecrae

Ben from SS got me hooked on them! I love them, and watch them every Monday :mrgreen: My mom loved his more recent seven lies about homeschoolers "Have ya' finished your plusses and divided-byes?" "Yes Paa" "What about your timeses and divided byes?" "'Course Paa!" *dies laughing*
That one was hilarious, Stella! I also liked "Making Mistakes Makes You an Idiot". Although it's very hard to choose a favourite, they have so many good ones.
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
Blimeycow is probably my favorite Youtube channel because they have gotten so big regardless of their show's worldview of Christianity. Plus they are incredibly hilarious.

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
CCTZ
about | feedback