Quotes!!!!

I like that one, Shtakji. :) Thanks for sharing.

"It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends." ~J. K. Rowling.

In the wilderness I sense the miracle of life and behind it our scientific accomplishments fade to trivia. ~ Charles Lindbergh

We all didn't come into the world at the same time so it makes sense that we don't leave at the same time. ~"Too Young to Die" by McDaniel.
2 Corinthians 12:10

Your money your singleness marriage talent and time
They were loaned to you to show the world that Christ is Divine ~Lecrae

"I suppose there is God after all, though we've abolished Him."
For Whom The Bell Tolls, Hemingway

"She was not wanted at that moment to think. She was wanted only to feel."
Pride and Prejudice, Austen

"Men in black masks are not to be trusted."
The Princess Bride, the movie version

"Oh yes, follow the imaginary blue star to the island of Raman-doo-doo. Ninnies."
Voyage of the Dawn Treader, the movie version
"Be the kind of women who, when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says, "Oh no, she's up."" I'm not sure who came up with that one.

“Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . ."” ~C.S. Lewis

“Coins always make sound but currency notes are always silent, so when ever your value increases keep yourself calm and silent.” ~William Shakespeare

"There is no exquisite beauty without some strangeness in proportion." ~Edgar Allan Poe

"If you must look back, do so forgivingly. If you must look forward, do so prayerfully. However, the wisest thing you can do is be present in the present….Gratefully." ~Maya Angelou
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!
--Dr. Seuss
Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one else who is you-er than you! -- Dr. Seuss
I wanna be a copycat too! I'll sacrifice conformity!
about | feedback