Worst Smells

What's the worst thing you've ever smelled. Or some of the worst things.
For me one of the worst things is my new dandruff shampoo. It literally smells like tar.
I hate the smell that is in a room after some one has thrown up ... *faints*
Job 37:14-16
"Listen to this, Job; stop and consider God's wonders. Do you know how God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash? Do you know how the clouds hang poised, those wonders of him who is perfect in knowledge?"
Hmm... I think the worst is rotten onions. Now that is terrible.
My sister was just saying that she hated the regurgitated egg smell.
Rotten Tomatoes
Oh rotten tomatoes are terrible.
The sour milk in an abandoned tub of ice cream.

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
Ugh now that is bad. Why does everyone call everyone to smell something spoiled?
Think of it as "spoilage equality"

~~~Ryan Matlock: Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
Vinegar. Hands down. Yuck.

A close second is fresh out of the oven blueberry muffins. Call me weird... But they smell awful.
*calls Stella weird* Sorry :P
I can't stand the smell of tomatoes....they're nasty.
2 Corinthians 12:10

Your money your singleness marriage talent and time
They were loaned to you to show the world that Christ is Divine ~Lecrae

Rotten tomatoes, yes, but normal..... I hate the smell of raw hamburger meat.
Rotten eggs stink pretty badly. As well as this tub of peeled garlic my mom bought not that long ago. It's stinking up the whole fridge and freezer. Even our ice smells like garlic. xP
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
Ewww garlic =P
We had a rotting mouse last week at home, pretty sure that's one of the worst smells in the world.
Oh dear, that is very rank, Jase. Glad y'all found him and got him out of there.
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
Little brothers after playing outside for the whole day O.o
Job 37:14-16
"Listen to this, Job; stop and consider God's wonders. Do you know how God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash? Do you know how the clouds hang poised, those wonders of him who is perfect in knowledge?"
Hahaha Renae...or little sisters ;)
2 Corinthians 12:10

Your money your singleness marriage talent and time
They were loaned to you to show the world that Christ is Divine ~Lecrae

Renae wrote:Little brothers after playing outside for the whole day O.o

Amen!! Right after baseball practice, too.....
Anchovies!!!... >_< Or fish in general.. Just smelling it.. *shivers* blegh

-- Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:38 am --

Shtakji wrote:Rotten eggs stink pretty badly. As well as this tub of peeled garlic my mom bought not that long ago. It's stinking up the whole fridge and freezer. Even our ice smells like garlic. xP

Garlic Ice Cream!... Well that’s a new one ;)
“This is my invariable advice to people: Learn how to cook- try new recipes, learn from your mistakes, be fearless, and above all have fun!”
~ Julia Child, My Life in France ~
CCTZ
about | feedback