Favorite Fast Food Resturant

I could name several that I like. For subway, you need a footlong meatball with mayo and parmesan cheese. For Chick Fil A it's the #1 with no pickles. Arbys sometimes has the Arby Q. Just to show my age, I remember the Arby Q as a regular item. I like the chicken parmesan from Burger King. BBQ from DQ is good. If McDonalds is forced on me, ketchup only McDouble.

If you aren't hungry by the time you share yours, there's something wrong.
No fast food for me, it's nasty, (taste and ingredients wise.) The closest I get to fast food is Chick-Fil-A. I guess that Chipotle is also almost fast food, except it's healthy and tastes amazing. :yes:
Chipotle Chipotle Chipotle

:)
Wakko wrote:No fast food for me, it's nasty, (taste and ingredients wise.) The closest I get to fast food is Chick-Fil-A. I guess that Chipotle is also almost fast food, except it's healthy and tastes amazing. :yes:

LOL chickfila and chipotle are both fast food regardless of if they taste good or are healthy. :lol:

I don't know if I have a favorite, fast food is great, lol. I probably go to Mcdonald's and Taco Bell the most but that is more cuz they are convenient for me. :yes: *pats tummy* I'm sure my fast food habit has nothing to do with how fat I've got since being out of high school. It's uhhh..... an optical illusion. :whistle: :redface: O_O
I literally LOVE Chipolte!!!! Oh my word best thing that ever happened to long youth group road trips.... =D
Sincerely, Paula
"Courage doesn't mean you don't get afraid. Courage means you don't let fear stop you."
Sure but you have to pay 7$ for one burrito as opposed to 7 burritos for 7$ at taco Bell. :evilyes:
That is indeed true, but which one tastes better ;)
Sincerely, Paula
"Courage doesn't mean you don't get afraid. Courage means you don't let fear stop you."
lol true! \:D/
CCTZ
about | feedback