How did you get your username?

Exactly what the title says.
What inspired your username or what does it mean?

Shtakji is a fictional character I created by messing around with different letters until I got something I liked.
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
Okay here goes.
Conquestor comes from conquistador. That was how I used to spell it.
Blitz is the German(or Dutch) word for lightning.
Coran GladeWatcher (chat name) is from my book.
I was originally going to do something along the lines of Jason, but that was taken, so I remembered in one of the episodes while Jason was running Whit's End he got called Mr. Whit's Son. So I replaced the "son" with "end"
I used to run a site called NarniaQA... Horrible site made with wix.com... xD I learned how to actually make sites, btw. But I then when to the TCF podcast fan page, and needed a name. I figured, hey, why not advertise my bad site while I'm at it. NarniaQA got its name from Narnia, and then question answer... Because I can answer any Narnia question. xD
-NarniaQA Guy. Blogger. And human being. And minecraft commentator/dictator. BEAT THAT!!! I mean to the human being...
http://narniaqaguy.blogspot.com | My graphic design center | http://www.youtube.com/narniaqaguy
Hmm, interesting backstories, people.

I came up with mine over a year ago when I was trying to come up with some new usernames and passwords. I wrote down random words (such as things I like, colors or stuff from books I've read, etc) and paired them up each other. IrishTiger can as a result of that.
2 Corinthians 12:10

Your money your singleness marriage talent and time
They were loaned to you to show the world that Christ is Divine ~Lecrae

I got my name cause I just love Get Smart. It's so fun! :D
The CONTROL Lab ◄== ToO link

The CONTROL Lab ◄== CC link
God s you
I like Get Smart as well. :) *highfives*
Have the complete boxed set.
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
I was going to go with my standard answer to this question, which is, "Well, my real name is Audreyissomuchcoolerthanyouandfunnierandbetteringeneral (my parents were weird. Although it is true, of course.) , so I just shortened it." but I realized my name on here is Audpod. I have too many usernames.

Honestly, I can't really remember. XD I think it miiiight have come from someone on the TCF message boards who was trying to think of a nickname for me. But I don't know. I just like how similar it is to iPod, aka my best friend.
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
Well, about 6 years ago I made an account on LEGO.com (which I still have, but I don't play on it.) With the username of Gaberk, and that's what my username is for just about everything.
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
Image ImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
Simple: Because of my wacky and rude arresting of several people in the SS Road Trip RPG. I also like Officer Harley, and I have simliarities with him. (listen to "Missed it by that Much.")
Ignorance to the law is no excuse!
My name is Jeri so it seemed a nice fit. :yes:
I actually started out on the SS and I registered thinking I would just try it out...So I chose my username off the top of my head and it was an extremely fast
process. So I got, "therealpaulajarvis." It's rather long though so I go by PaulaJarvis on the ToO and here :D
Sincerely, Paula
"Courage doesn't mean you don't get afraid. Courage means you don't let fear stop you."
I got mine by playing with my cousins a long time ago. I wish I could change it. I wonder if the admins would let me....

Spoiler
Show
#The Truth
Frozen: It rules!
Emily: ERK thinks she rules, but the KRE knows the Truth.
Baby Animals: They are adorable!
Me: I chase turkeys with lawn chairs.
Simply put, Renae is the French version of my Italian name Renata! \:D/
Job 37:14-16
"Listen to this, Job; stop and consider God's wonders. Do you know how God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash? Do you know how the clouds hang poised, those wonders of him who is perfect in knowledge?"
There is a kinda long story behind my name because there are really 3 stories behind it. The Allie part is my nickname and has been for years now I used to go by Alex more when I was younger and more of a tomboy. Ninja comes from NinjaThrowingStar which is the title of a story I started writing years ago. Bunny. Hahaha here's the long part. So Wes, Lite and I were on Whit'send.org one afternoon and we were playing around, the man in black had turned me into a lil robot bunny and the rest as they say is history! So that's how you get Allie_Ninja_Bunny :)
What is forever..? Well I'll see you once that has past.<3
CCTZ
about | feedback