Wazzup?

I decided CC should have a thread like the one on ToO where we can post what excited/scary/random/whatever is going on in our lives. :P

- - -

Back in January I was accepted to Word of Life Bible Institute in NY and a week ago I confirmed with them that I will transfer there this fall. I'm excited and scared. :P The plan is to attend there for two years than go down to Boston Baptist College for another two years. I'll end up with a Bachelor's degree in Biblical Studies with an minor in something......
2 Corinthians 12:10

Your money your singleness marriage talent and time
They were loaned to you to show the world that Christ is Divine ~Lecrae

In Summer just came out on Pandora. BOOOOOOOOOOOM.
SURRENDER YOUR COOKIES OR DIE!!
I am on the SS as, well, shnoodlec. :)
I'm going to compete in two weeks at IACS Fine Arts Competitions! o.o PRAY FOR ME!
Job 37:14-16
"Listen to this, Job; stop and consider God's wonders. Do you know how God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash? Do you know how the clouds hang poised, those wonders of him who is perfect in knowledge?"
Have fun.
You know wazzup is similar to the name of that texting program.
We are having some people visit us. Tons of work...
That sounds awesome, Renae! :) Good luck, will pray everything goes well.

I thought you usually liked company, Blitz.
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
Currently I am dealing with some minor health issues regarding fiber levels. Quite frankly I am ready for spring and not this white stuff. Mom is seeing a guy from our church and when the weather gets nice he will be doing things with me so that will give me a chance to get out of the house for a change.
Will be prayin' for you Bren!!

We're going to have a guy from Thailand stay with us today... He stayed with us last week for a few days, and we got some snow. He skyped his family, and his boys (who have only seen snow once or twice) were soooo excited to just see snow. I loved listening to them go "WOOOOOOAAAHH. YOU GOT A BLIZZARD" when he put the tablet up to the window ;) We only got like 4 inches.. But it was so cute to hear them ;)
I do but they take work. Coolio Bren. I have only seen snow twice.
*gives Blitz snow* You can have as much as you want. :D I'm ready for spring! :yes:
Thanks. I am enjoying a bit of coolness here though.
Yup, yup, this girl just finished her first year of college

BURN HUMIDITY.
Congratulations, IT!

Went to a thrift store yesterday. Got a few books and a nice dress for camp.
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
I'm off to work at a summer camp for nine weeks!!! I'll pop in here every once in a while. Please pray for me as this job (counselor, lifeguard, kayaking instructor, etc. etc.) can be difficult. But I'm leaning on the Lord for strength, so we'll see how everything goes. May you all have a fantastic summer!!!

I got into a high school youth orchestra, and I'm in middle school.
..... Well that explains why I thought you were older. Nice breeze her for a change.
I got a role Ina new youth movie we're making about spiritual gifts!
Job 37:14-16
"Listen to this, Job; stop and consider God's wonders. Do you know how God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash? Do you know how the clouds hang poised, those wonders of him who is perfect in knowledge?"
I'm still trying to get used to living at dads and all that comes with that while trying to keep online projects going. Namely CC. I just wish we were doing better activity wise.
I'm trying to post on boards so it seems more active if that makes you happy? :)
I sure do appreciate the effort. :yes:
CCTZ
about | feedback