Wazzup?

Yeah, very good.
Very glad to see you here, Angieheyhey. :D Nice to meet you!
And every post makes a difference. ;)

Hope you have a wonderful time, Miss IT. We will miss seeing you as much, but I'm sure you'll be a marvelous counselor. ^_^

Life has been fairly busy lately. Helped my sis decorate a wagon for her baby girl to ride in at their town's youth parade, and our church has Bible school every night through Friday. Also cleaned a lady's house today whose cat sheds enough for three cats. So cat hair allergies are worked up a little at the moment. ;) Anyone have big summer plans this year?
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
I just came back from my vacation to Branson, MO. I had a really enjoyable time with my family and although we are already super close, it seemed as if we got even closer during the week.
Vacations like this really make me so thankful for the family God gave me. He knew EXACTLY what He was doing when he put us nine weirdos together in one fambam, and the older I grow the more I can really see this.

And even though school is just around the corner, I have one more trip to make this summer and this one is Youth Camp! I'll be spending four days there and I'm super excited to hear the messages about our theme "Troubled waters."
Job 37:14-16
"Listen to this, Job; stop and consider God's wonders. Do you know how God controls the clouds and makes his lightning flash? Do you know how the clouds hang poised, those wonders of him who is perfect in knowledge?"
Lucky you. I can't wait for next year.
*sighs*
At this time I'll probably be preparing to go to my home church for Wednesday night.
I really need to practice cello.
That sounds wonderful, Renae! :D I am truly blessed as well, and coming to realize just how blessed with every passing day. I could never deserve all of my amazing friends and family members. Hope you have a fantastic time at camp and grow even closer to God.

Your home church in Bonaire, Jake? Hey, btw. :) It's been a little while.

I didn't know you played cello, Mr. WE! That is so cool, how long have you been playing?

My sister is on vacation at a lake house, so I hope to be going up there with her for a few days this coming week. I've never been on vacation before, so it should be a lot of fun. ^_^
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
You've NEVER been on vacation before!! Someone had a sad childhood.
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
Image ImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
Yup, Prince de Pas. (Prince of Peace)
I've been playing cello for about six years now.
CCTZ
about | feedback