Revolt of the Gileadites Sign Up

In a land during the middle ages a peaceful kingdom turns upside down when their beloved King Marcus is killed by his brother, current King Brian, and the army follows him. The Prince Stormage and Red (Coran Stone), his bodyguard escape narrowly with their lives and while fleeing Red picks up a few soldiers he knows would be devoted. They escape to an old fortress in the middle of the Great Wood that separates the Kingdom of Lanus (their country) from Castonia. (RPG begins on the first morning there, opening post will help describe the flight from Castle Dale.)
Classes
Knight- Heavily armored, not very fast on foot, mounted, armed with a sword and shield and lance. Armor design: Fully body armor, plated with mail of course underneath, and the red stag emblazoned on the breast plate.
Archer- Lightly armored, fast, armed with a bow and arrow and a short sword. Armor design: Light mail with a light breast plate with shoulder and foot guards. Red stag also on the breastplate.
Soldier- Medium armor, medium speed, armed with sword and shield or long sword or pikes depending on general's choice. Full armor minus extra joint protection, inferior and lighter.
Assassin- Lightly armored, fast, armed with throwing knives and short sword and shield. Same armor as the archers only stronger mail made for as little noise as possible.
Body Guard- Special class only can be promoted to, Heavily armored with special armor, fast at all times, mounted, armed with a variety of weapons

Horses and various other weapons maybe given throughout the game when need presents itself. If a person has selected a class before you have, please refrain from picking it till all the other ones have been used. Two characters are allowed.

Name:
Appearance:
Eye Color:
Height:
Clothes:
Hair:
Personality:
Uncommon Appearances:
History:
Family:
Class:
Talents:
Weaknesses:

My characters

Name: Prince Stormage
Appearance: Heavily built and stocky despite his height. Heavily muscled.
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 6'1
Clothes: (The reason I have battle cloth and normal wear here is because both of these are not restricted to their class's armor) Battle armor- Extremely heavily armored, a custom built armor. Regular- Sleeveless red leather shirt with a red cloak.
Hair: Messed-up brown hair
Personality: Extremely outgoing, tend toward being a leader. Extremely flamboyant.
Uncommon Appearances: Seems to be slightly shorter because of his build.
History: One of relative easy as the prince. His mother died when he was ten, and after that he was only balanced by Red, his personal bodyguard, best friend, and adviser.
Family: Three sister and one brother.
Class: Prince
Talents: Extremely strong.
Weaknesses: Over confident.

Name: Red (Coran Stone)
Appearance: Slender yet well built. Despite not being like Stormage and stocky, he is heavily muscled yet not very broad.
Eye Color: Red
Height: 6'1
Clothes: Battle armor: A light suit of fine mail and light plate armor. Regular: A simple leather shirt.
Hair: Red
Personality: Withdrawn yet friendly. Almost a perfectionist, he seeks order in all things making him a fierce and decisive general. Fiercely and protective of the Prince.
Uncommon Appearances: His eyes that can some times seem to intensify or cool down.
History: An orphan, he was chosen by the king to be his son's bodyguard because of his strange appearance, and he was born on the same day as Stormage. He was trained in the arts of warfare more heavily than Stormage, but also in a variety of fine arts, and given the title of Lord Protector. His future was to be the adviser, general, and closest companion of Stormage which he fulfilled marvelously.
Family: None
Class: Bodyguard
Talents: Best in any form of warfare and a deadly general. Also a good judge of character.
Weaknesses: Lack of skill of leadership and can be harsh.
Name: Unknown , only known as the Shadow.
Appearance: Well built. Very solid.
Eye Color: Black
Height: 5'9"
Clothes: navy set of clothes that blend into the night
Hair: Head is always covered, so no one knows.
Personality: Hard to approach, not friendly at all. Slow to trust.
Uncommon Appearances: not much to see here.
History: Little is known about this mysterious character, but rumors says that he was born in the far mountains, and trained there until he was of age.
Family: none known
Class: Assassin
Talents: Infltration and espionage.
Weaknesses: The worst at communication you will ever meet.
PS. I'll need to know your name WE. Red would never let a man into the army, nonetheless a group that he is trusting to support the Prince without know his name.
I PMed you.
Name: Zenaide "Zen" Soras
Appearance: Darker, tan skin, small
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5'3
Clothes: Regular- Brown dress, pants, and leather boots| Armor- Light mail with a light breast plate with shoulder and foot guards. Red stag also on the breastplate.
Hair: Long, straight black hair
Personality: More of an introvert, but she can be quite blunt when she wants to and often comes across as being suspicious of other people because she wants to know about them. When she isn't asking questions she's often observing others.
Uncommon Appearances: Eyes set deep into forehead
History: Living as one of the poorest in the land, growing up she respect for others, submission, and courage were learned quickly. After being betrayed by close friends she vowed that she would remain loyal to those around her. By her early teens she was orphaned, and lived a few years with a distant relative while he taught her archery. She joined the group of soldiers not long before the death of King Marcus.
Family: Second cousin, once-removed, with his wife and children
Class: Archer
Talents: Has good aim as an archer and is good at hiding. Is good at observing.
Weaknesses: Is often too serious and seems critical towards others. Being nosy has gotten her in trouble a time or two. Small traces of bitterness appear every now and then.

~I'll probably add another character soon.
"Seven times a day do I praise thee because of thy righteous judgments." Psalm 119:164
I forgot to say, armor is assigned.... clothing is only out of battle wear. This is out of the age of leather and into the age of steel also. Oh, and most of these soldier would not know each other well unless archer and archer etc. Most of these come from different units. I've added the armor info.
Name: Gaberk
Appearance: Kind of wimpy, but they underestimate him
Height: 5' 6"
Clothes: Mysterious Robes
Hair: Black
Personality: The three Cs
Uncommon Appearances: Skinny, even though he eats like a pig.
History: Was orphaned at two years old, but was found by an Archer who was on the planet to get rid of Evil, and was brought up by him.
Family: All dead.
Talents: Is very skilled at Hand-to-Hand combat, Is okay with a bow as well.
Weaknesses: He doesn't get angry often, but when he does, it gets him into trouble.
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
Image ImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
When do we start?
As soon as Larkspur signs up.
*Waits for her to come online to pounce*
Gaberk, you need a class. This is an army. You are going to be assigned something. I would suggest soldier for your character, but assassin and archer are off limits also.
Blitz wrote:As soon as Larkspur signs up.
*Waits for her to come online to pounce*
Gaberk, you need a class. This is an army. You are going to be assigned something. I would suggest soldier for your character, but assassin and archer are off limits also.

I'm a do-whatever dude, and besides, I if I were to be anything I would be an assassin.
Image ImageImage
So sorry it took me this long guys! It's taken me a while to get my thoughts together on my characters. And thanks for your patience. Here are my characters:

Name: Nicole Autret
Appearance: Slender, short for her age, dimples
Height: 5'1
Clothes: Leather jacket with jeans and fedora
Hair: Shoulder-length auburn hair
Personality: Outgoing, caring, thoughtful, always ready to help
Uncommon Appearances: Prim and proper
History: No one really knows where she came from. She showed up in their land and no one has come to claim her. When people found her, she was wearing expensive clothes, obviously coming from a wealthy family; so no one can figure out why anyone couldn’t afford to keep her
Family: Explained above
Talents: Good at spying (because of her shortness), good at climbing (trees, scaling walls, etc.)
Weaknesses: It doesn't take a great amount to set her off. And when she’s angry, she get’s violent (which is sometimes good; if you get her mad in a fight, she does amazingly)

​Name: Grace Auvrey
Appearance: Average height, merry laugh (which is rare),

Eye Color: Green
Height: 5’4
Clothes: Jeans, leather jacket, boots, shades
Hair: Long brown hair, usually in a braid
Personality: Shy, you have to get to know her really well before she opens up to you, caring, ready to protect. However when it comes to her loved ones and her faith, she is very outspoken, lover of books
Uncommon Appearances: ?
History: Daughter of refugee family, joined the Rebellion to protect them
Family: Father, mother, older brother (also in the Rebellion), Sadie 14, Zechariah 9, Laurie 5, Kiera 2
Talents: Stealth, powerful with many weapons, quick to strike enemy
Weaknesses: ​She seems to distrust people, but it is only an effect of being extremely shy
Larkspur finally got here!
Image ImageImage
All we need is for Blitz to get on and we're ready to roll!
*Rolls his eyes at Gaberk*
You can't do whatever in the army even if you are good at everything.
Yeah I'll be starting.
Name: Linus
Appearance: Taller then average, skinny.
Eye Color: Green.
Height: 6'3"
Clothes: Jeans and a black shirt.
Hair: Brown
Personality: Sarcastic, whitty.
Uncommon Appearances: ?
History: A blacksmith, not much is known about him.
Family: No known family.
Class: Knight
Talents: Is good with a sword.
Weaknesses: Isn't very serious, thinks everything is a joke.
Blitz: Sorry I completely missed this page I'll sign up now.

Name: Gloriel Geque
Appearance: Dangerous, pretty
Height: 5.6
Clothes: Navy blue long sleeve shirt, black pants, brown boots
Hair: Blond
Personality: Kind, loyal
Uncommon Appearances: Blue streak in her hair, rather short
History: Long line of archers, parents killed while protecting king in battle, trained by her father
Family: Brother Faies, parents dead
Talents: Archery, surviving on her own
Weaknesses: Terrible with swords, and temper-management

Spoiler
Show
#The Truth
Frozen: It rules!
Emily: ERK thinks she rules, but the KRE knows the Truth.
Baby Animals: They are adorable!
Me: I chase turkeys with lawn chairs.
Personal guard is not open. Secondly, Red trained no female. Thirdly, 15 is a bit young. Fourthly, hoodies and tank tops aren't around yet. And archer and assassin class are closed.
Okay I'll edit it. Sorry, I've got a lot to learn about this.

Spoiler
Show
#The Truth
No problem. Feel free to private message me with questions.
Okay.

This is my second character
Name: Cammi
Appearance: Average
Height: 5.9
Clothes: Olive green tunic, brown pants
Hair: Dark brown
Personality: Tenderhearted, determined
Uncommon Appearances: A small scar above her left eyebrow
History: Her family tried to leave when Brian rose to the throne, but only Cammi and Diana survived
Family: Sister Diana
Class: Soldier
Talents: Smart, skilled with the sword
Weaknesses: She has a little trouble with timing, and attitude

Spoiler
Show
#The Truth
CCTZ
about | feedback